What's new

What's up from Afghanistan!

SaltyDog

Stogie Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,
A little bit about myself.. Originally from Tampa, FL.. I am a 27 year old in the USAF stationed in the UK for the past 3 years but deployed to Afghanistan at the moment. The only thing I love more than relaxing with a stogie is my family. I started smoking cigars about 8 years ago when I was on a trip to NYC with a friend, where I had my first at Club Macanudo. I was immediately hooked to the atmosphere and everything about what it is to smoke a beautiful, hand-rolled cigar. When I am not working or hanging out with my family, I am usually smoking a cigar or updating my review site, StogieAddict.com. The review blog is just something I like to do to feed my web design hobby and give me an even better reason to smoke more cigars. I have been around Reddit Cigars forum for a while and Leaf&Flame since it debuted but thought I would branch out to BOTL to see what is popping off in here.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello SaltyDog. Thank you for your service and :welcome: from TN. We are glad to have you join us. I know you will enjoy our brotherhood.