What's new

Whats up from NYC

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all my BOTL and SOTL on here. Here is a quick summary on myself, Former Marine Corps Veteran 30 years old with 1 son. I've been smoking since 2004 but not till 5 years ago I took it to the level I am now. I have a great passion for great cigars, craft beers and some great Rum or Whiskey. I am open to try everything else and inbetween, I lean more towards a Full body smoke although I do smoke Mediums at times. Currently my go to stick is Drew Estate Undercrown, Herrera Esteli or a A Fuente Anjeo #60. I can't really name my favorite stick right now since I have too many, I would say my tops are A Fuente Anjeo #77, Opus X Lost city Robusto, Liga Privada FFP, Cohiba Siglo II, Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No. 2 along with other many greats out there, that was just some to name a few. I'm a big social buff and usually post pics everyday of the different cigars I smoke. If any of you guys have Instagram you can follow me to view my life through a camera lens, username is; riggzdrinkscoronas (don't ask about the name I couldn't think of anything else) also if you guys have twitter you can follow me @ cplriggz. Thats about it for me, If any of you guys are in NYC area you can always catch me over at Cigarinn since that has become my second home. Thank you for reading and for the welcome my friends. Stay smokey!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Riggz! Glad you finally made it over here, you'll be amazed at how great this place is, this will become your new virtual home.
Thanks brother, I've been meaning on doing it for a long time but was always putting it off to the side. I'm sure I will be here a lot more often as well as I am in Instagram.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello and :welcome: We are glad to have you join us here. I am sure you will enjoy the website and brotherhood. Thank you for your sacrifice and service to our country.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and :welcome: We are glad to have you join us here. I am sure you will enjoy the website and brotherhood. Thank you for your sacrifice and service to our country.
Thanks I am glad to be here, So far I really am enjoying it!! No problem I enjoyed being in the service and fighting for this great country of ours!!