What's new

What's up from South Jersey

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Welcome bud! Use to live near Cherry Hill back in the day before moving to Texas

(Missing the food right about now lol)
Nice yea cherry hill is right around the corner from me. I've lived in different parts of the country n I always missed food from home so I can relate!

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Will do, I'm definitely going to the Padron event in May. Let me know if that works. Also saw your post on Today's Smoke, congrats brother!!! It definitely is amazing that first time you hear the heartbeat!
Thanks man!
I'll check my calendar, but I think that the Padron event in May is doable. Love Padrons!

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Welcome from the Jersey Shore! We may just be herfing at Famous soon. You'll have to come for a proper introduction
Never been to Famous yet, it's a bit of a hike from SJ. I know a couple buddies and I are going to cigarfest (different company but same area as famous I think). Let me know if you'll be around and we can herf!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Never been to Famous yet, it's a bit of a hike from SJ. I know a couple buddies and I are going to cigarfest (different company but same area as famous I think). Let me know if you'll be around and we can herf!
Going to Cigars International's cigar fest??? Heard it's a great time!!! I believe Famous Smoke is in Easton, PA. So they're close by each other I believe. I was just at CI - Hamburg a few weeks ago and herfed with my gf and a long lost buddy of mine who I haven't seen in 7 years.

Ohh....and welcome to the forum!! Nice to have you with us!!!

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Going to Cigars International's cigar fest??? Heard it's a great time!!! I believe Famous Smoke is in Easton, PA. So they're close by each other I believe. I was just at CI - Hamburg a few weeks ago and herfed with my gf and a long lost buddy of mine who I haven't seen in 7 years.

Ohh....and welcome to the forum!! Nice to have you with us!!!
Thanks brother! Yea man I'm definitely looking forward to cigarfest!! Should be a blast!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I work in Camden so a few coworkers n I do cross the bridge once in awhile to hang out at holts. Love that lounge! Always down to herf thx brother!
Welcome from Central PA. This summer I'd like to get a Herf going Holts or at CI. Keep an eye out. That's within your reach. ( P.S / I grew up in NJ )