What's new

What's up good brothers?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first post. Seems like there are a ton of good people that frequent this site so i gravitated here over some other forums. A little about myself: I'm a loooong time lurker, I joined about a year ago and stop in periodically to get good info as I go about enjoying this great hobby. I'm located in central PA and started smoking cigars monthly about two years ago and graduated to smoking 2-3 per week a year ago. I was thiiiis close to buying a waxing moon humidor a few months back but did some research here and determined that a wineador was a smarter purchase so I now I have triple the capicity at a third of the price. Also learned about john's woodworking here and I'm on the October list for a simple set of shelves for my new air 121. When I get them I'll start to collect more seriously since I'll have the ability to age/acclimate properly. So thanks to everyone who keeps this forum up and running, youve already been a great help. Just so you know - I'm like a cigar toddler so I still have tons of questions to ask but I'll do my best to search existing threads first since i know that pisses off the vets. I'm into architecture and home design so one of my life goals is to buy a fixer upper and build a man cave with a closet humidor with the temp/ humidity control built in. I'm researching how to do that now even thought that's a long way off for me. Otherwise I look forward to getting to know some of you and again thanks for having me.

Last edited: