What's new

Whats up..New to botl..another Utahn

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey whats up I'm 19 and brand new to this wonderful world of smoking cigars. Just bought my first humidor this week and wanted to learn more about this hobby of cigars so i thought I would jump in and talk to some regulars. My favorite cigar so far the CAO Saprano, Any one tried it? Also if anyone has their favorites and how I could get them let me know..:waving:

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
:welcome: Nice to have so many Utahns here...I wish there were that many when I lived in Dixie.

Check out the rest of the forums and search the threads, you'll gleen a lot from this site:thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Welcome to BOTL. Boy you sure like expensive cigars! I have a few of these in the humi but have not tried them as yet. The reviews I've read are mixed - but most think these are a good $6 cigar.

Most of my favorites are discontinued ...

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Welcome to the site! A good friend of mine is a big, big fan of the CAO Soprano. I haven't had one yet, but I've liked everything I've tried in the CAO line, so I'll definitely have to try that soon. I hope you enjoy BOTL!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Is that you Kyle?

Finally the Utahns are starting to catch up to the Wisconsinites!!!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Sweet.... :welcome:

Tell jeeper to hook you up with one of the "special" cigars I gave him this weekend or tell him to set up a smoke either at my house or his (preferably mine) and I will have one for you.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Alright sounds good. Ya he told me you keep hooking him up with cigars so i'll deffinately take advantage of that haha. I'll talk with jeeper and set up a time soon

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Glad you are here Kyle. Take some time to read as much information as you can. There are sticky posts on tops of most sections for great information and guidance. You can always send someone a PM as well for help.