What's new

Whats up..New to botl..another Utahn

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
greetings and salutations! never had the Soprano, but just about every other CAO has treated me well. love the Ciriollo's!!!! other favorites you might want to try if you havent already are Ashton VSG's and Rocky Patel Vintage 90's and 92's and the Edge's. Toranos are pretty good too.........

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Parkin What up. Welcome aboard. More and more from Utah. See we like to have fun too. Just don't tell anyone.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Hey whats up I'm 19 and brand new to this wonderful world of smoking cigars. Just bought my first humidor this week and wanted to learn more about this hobby of cigars so i thought I would jump in and talk to some regulars. My favorite cigar so far the CAO Saprano, Any one tried it? Also if anyone has their favorites and how I could get them let me know..:waving:
:welcome:

frankluke

Pipe Snob
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Hey whats up I'm 19 and brand new to this wonderful world of smoking cigars. Just bought my first humidor this week and wanted to learn more about this hobby of cigars so i thought I would jump in and talk to some regulars. My favorite cigar so far the CAO Saprano, Any one tried it? Also if anyone has their favorites and how I could get them let me know..:waving:
welcome!

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Congrats on getting into cigars! A great hobby & lifestyle. Be sure to read up and ask questions.