What's new

What's up with Illusione's?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really liked the f9, but didn't care too much for the 888... It had a good amount of strength, but not enough flavour for my liking. I'll need to try them again to be sure.

dmoby

Boli Whore
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am looking at buying a few singles before buying these by the box. I wish more people have tried these they do sound good to me as well.
Cigar Insider did a line review of Illusione and 8 of the 9 sizes got 90 or better. The highest rated was the 68 and the cg4 which got a 92, give them a shot.

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I've had a couple of the 68 size. What a wonderful cigar! Powerful & peppery, yet full bodied richness - imagine the Nicaraguan version of a Siglo I! I'll be trying the other sizes over the next few weeks, but my tobacconist says the 68 is the best of the line. We'll see.
You guys should do a cigar of the week with one of these Dale. I too think they are great and priced right also. Wonder if they had a booth at RTDA. :ballbounc

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Vudu9 has not been here for like 6 months. His store in Reno, NV has no website that I could find. I found retailers that carry them with limited single available but that must be the best way to buy them. Still looking......

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Insider reviewed the entire line this month. Only 1 out of 9 sizes got less than a 90!

We'll have sampler packs available in about a week. If you're not on our Newsletter list - sign up - we'll make sure to spread the news when they're in stock.

Very excited about this line.

Dan
www.newhavanacigars.com

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys, thanks for the great comments. Sorry I haven't been around much latley, It's been kinda crazy the past few months. If you're looking for singles, Dan at NewHavana will have them shortly. He's a stand-up guy and will put together some pretty sweet 5'vers. I'll get the website updated next week on the "where to buy" tab that lists all of the retailers. I'm in right around 100+ stores right now. Thanks again.

Dion

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Smoked the f9 yesterday. It's a lonsdale size and my favorite so far. Loved everything about it. One thing though, these cigars are not for the faint of heart. To me at least, these seem to be full bodied cigars. That was the last of the three I ordered so now it's time to re-up. I'm very fond of the prices too. :smokingbo

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
You left out the culebra!!!:timebomb: I think the Illusiones are a decent cigar, but there are definately other cigars out there I enjoy more.

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Nice website and looks like I may have to try one or two. Even though my wife was looking at me inventory my humi's today and gave me one of those looks... :stretchgr