What's new

Whats up with the pass thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
This was awesome, finally some activity in this section. Why would this not be allowed? We can post pictures of our purchases, and of what we are smoking. We just can't give them away, even though they are in a lot of bombs that are posted in a NC section?

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
This was awesome, finally some activity in this section. Why would this not be allowed? We can post pictures of our purchases, and of what we are smoking. We just can't give them away, even though they are in a lot of bombs that are posted in a NC section?
I too think that a CC wish pass would be an awesome idea. However, I think the tread keeps getting removed because some of the mods feel that forming a CC wish list qualifies as asking for CCs, which is a violation of one of the forum rules.
Not trying to start an argument or issue. Again, I THINK A CC WISH PASS IS A GREAT IDEA!!!
FB79CA27-C981-4A13-BFC3-8C03A7FADCC6.jpeg

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I’m assuming it has to do with this site being a .org, and not a .com. Being a non-profit potentiality draws more scrutiny, and them being seen to facilitate an activity that might be outside US laws.

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
I too think that a CC wish pass would be an awesome idea. However, I think the tread keeps getting removed because some of the mods feel that forming a CC wish list qualifies as asking for CCs, which is a violation of one of the forum rules.
Not trying to start an argument or issue. Again, I THINK A CC WISH PASS IS A GREAT IDEA!!!
View attachment 131325
I believe the sentence you pointed out is referring to sources - not asking for sources or discussing.
As for closing the thread potentially because we are asking for CC's - CC's are being requesting in all of the PIF threads (MAW, MASW, NHIE) and they still appear to be open and active.
So, I guess we will wait with bated breath for an explanation. :nailbiting:

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I believe the sentence you pointed out is referring to sources - not asking for sources or discussing.
As for closing the thread potentially because we are asking for CC's - CC's are being requesting in all of the PIF threads (MAW, MASW, NHIE) and they still appear to be open and active.
So, I guess we will wait with bated breath for an explanation. :nailbiting:
You make a solid point!!! Maybe they’ll respond soon & we will get some clarification.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
It’s not allowed, never has been. Sometimes people sneak in trades or other things in certain threads but when a post is titled and it’s clearly a CC only transaction, nope.

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read the rules to say SOURCES are not to be discussed.
but it's there web site and there rules

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I mean there’s Cuban passes on other sites but it’s their site they can do what they want. I just think it hurts the site because lots of guys on here like Cubans and hard to find Cubans at that so it’s a nice asset to use and enjoy.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I mean there’s Cuban passes on other sites but it’s their site they can do what they want. I just think it hurts the site because lots of guys on here like Cubans and hard to find Cubans at that so it’s a nice asset to use and enjoy.
i don't think it hurts the site

imo i don't see it as a big deal but... its not my site

i see CCs on the MAW so theres a grey area there

just add like 5 ***** to your list and thats code for CCs only

you feel me?

work smarter not harder

Status
Not open for further replies.