What's new

What's your favorite Cigar and Beer Combo?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I just have been liking the Pepin JJ with a Pranqster from Mendo Brew Co.

I also like several of the Tatuaje with a Samuel Adams Boston Lager.

Let's share.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Rarely does beer and a cigar taste good to me. I love both, just not together. I love bourbon and cigars, though. Played a round of golf today with a Tat Cohete, a Camacho 1962 and my flask of Woodfords. Yum.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Had a Tauaje Verocu No 9 the other day with an Anchor Steam Summer Brew which turned out to be an excellent pairing. I also enjoy the Illusione CG:4 with the Anchor Steam Porter. I love Anchor Steam

adodson

linux geek
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm a cheap bastard. I'm not saying cheap is the only factor, but it limits what I'll be exposed to regularly. I had a nice Cohiba Black with a Yuengling once. I know that's not fancy, but I liked it a lot.

I settle in to staples, though, and I really enjoy Nestor Reserve Maduro with Miller Lite. I know, boring... whatever. I like it.

I'll also mention bourbon, since Patrick B said so... I have a habit of getting cigars and whiskey as gifts. They're often more expensive than I would buy for myself (which is awesome). I got a nice bottle of George T. Stagg, and enjoyed that with a Fuente Rothschild. Today, I had Jameson Distillery Reserve with an Indian Tabac Maduro Boxer.