What's new

What's your favorite coffee to pair?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Starbucks Pike Place for me.....I think Im an addict....If I miss a day of coffee, I get withdrawals and headaches. Sometimes I go a day or two just drinking coffee throughout the day without anything else....I know, thats bad.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too many to name. Roast all of my own blends and single origins with a Hottop roaster. Coffee and Espresso of all types pair well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'll drink a medium strength coffee blend so it doesn't overpower the cigar....a good Columbian goes well....Blue Mountain Jamaican as well as that is my favorite with cigars. French Press is my favorite way to brew.

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
I'll drink a medium strength coffee blend so it doesn't overpower the cigar....a good Columbian goes well....Blue Mountain Jamaican as well as that is my favorite with cigars. French Press is my favorite way to brew.
Real Jamaican Blue Mountain would be the choice for me when I can find it. l'm enjoying a Guatemalan blend from Coda Coffee now. Drinking 3-4 pots a day keeps me to the medium blends most of the time.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's interesting reading about the type of coffee and teas recommended. I've never had either myself, but I find the read interesting.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At afternoon i choose COFFEE for drinking. Blue COFFEE and Marlboro cigar is my choice on that time. All together fresh my afternoon mind..