Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Doble Maduro

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Legend

Votes: 21 36.2%

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have only had a few of those choices but I have to say that I like the legends so far.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm going through a Gurkha sampler that a friend of mine put together for me after I bitched about how there were just too many Gurkhas to be bothered trying to figure out which ones I liked. So far, my favorite is the Nepalese Warrior, which isn't on the poll.

Rating - 100%
68   0   1
I'm going through a Gurkha sampler..... So far, my favorite is the Nepalese Warrior, which isn't on the poll.

Interesting, I hadn't had these but ordered 20 sticks recently; Good to know they are good.

Sorry not in poll, limited to 12 choices. Nepalese Warrior didnt seem as popular as others...

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Interesting, I hadn't had these but ordered 20 sticks recently; Good to know they are good...
The one I smoked had really nice flavor. Creamy and smooth, with what seemed like a coffee-ish taste. The sample that I had was rolled too tightly, so the draw was harder than I would have liked. Not plugged in just one spot, the whole stick was rolled really tightly. However, it was smokable, and I don't know if that was just a problem with that one stick or whether that is a characteristic of them. Produced a nice, firm piece of ash, too! :bouncetau

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Had a legend last night. Not bad, a little on the mild side for me but over all very good. Had a few burn problems in the center of cigar but nothing to bitch over. Based only on one cigar of the legend series I still like the regents more. But that is just IMHO

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love many Gurkhas. I have a few favorites, because of the variety of blands... it's apples to oranges in comparison. The X-Fuerte has a soooo smooth 1996 Costa Rican Maduro wrapper. It is really smooth, but has some serious body. The Legend has an awesome Maduro wrapper and Cameroon binder with like 8 years aging, that is awesome too.. very unique! The 2 others that are among my fav's are the Centurian XX and the Gold Edition. I don't know anyone else who tried the Gold yet, but if you haven't tried the Gold Ed., it has a kind of sweet caramel-cedary-ish flavor, with maybe earthy-leathery taste. It's different from any cigar I have tasted, but damn good! I was told it has a Colorado wrapper? Not sure, but it's found a place in my top Gurkha's!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I've liked everyone so far. The Ancient Warrior the most so far. I like the black wrapper on those, full body sweetness. Like me:wink:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My absolute favorites are the Legend(toro) & the Grand Age(churchill). The Genghis Khan(toro) & the G3 in the evening are also great IMO. I also like the Symphony as a morning smoke. There are some other good ones as well, but we're only naming favorites here.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
The poll needs to be updated to include their most recently released fronts.

I think the Black Dragon, the G5, and the Status are excellent smokes as well.

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
The X-Fuerte is awesome. im dying to get my hands on a Genghis Khan! If anyone out there has a few they might want to get rid of let me know for sale or trade!

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I voted for the Master Select, but there are many that rock, Centurion XX, Grand Age and Legend to name a few. I also, had this masive pimp stick dos capos barbor pole that would have been to mild if it hadn't lasted over two hours. They have some great stuff!