What's new

What's your favorite hot sauce?

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Piri Piri from Mazi. www.mazi401.com. Im a hot sauce freak, I have a WHOLE cabinet dedicated to hot sauces, both local and from around the world. I basically collect them. This Piri Piri is made fresh here in Jersey, I have found this sauce to be the best Ive ever tried. Perfect amount of heat, its hot and the most incredible flavor. I go thru bottles of it during football season when i fry up my own wings, and this shits not cheap. Thats how good it is.

Fourtotheflush

BoM Apr 12'
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Ive been using alot of Ciracha lately.
I love hot sauce, but the past couple years hot sauce hasnt liked me!

Ciracha gives me a little bit of the heat Im looking for without keeping me up at night and killing me the next day..

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really enjoy a huge variety of hot sauces depending on what im eating. When im in Nicaragua i tend to have a "chilero"otherwise known as "chile criollo" with all my meals. This is basically a mix of hot peppers minced (normally, chiles congos which are little pellet size peppers. or habaneros) along with lots of chopped up onion and carrots into very fine pieces. All the ingredients are then added to a slightly sweet and tangy vinegar. After a couple of days in direct sunlight its ready to enjoy. When im in Panama i opt for a Delidas Habanero Hot sauce.

Delidas Habanero Hot Sauce:

http://panamarts.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=119&zenid=j0u0e4n1s6l7jk8pppm2jttg91

Chilero: (chileros are also extremely common in Costa Rica, the attached picture is from a costa rican chilero. Basically the same if not the same.)

http://chenellandjimenez.com/?p=865

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
There's a Siracha with the red top...its a little hotter...but that is my favorite because of its versitility...you can mix it with mayo, ketchup etc...
I love this stuff too! I put it on just about anything and I love mixing it with other sauces to add some spice to a dish.

I like the Tabasco Chipotle for a nice smoky heat. My favorite though is Marie Sharp's habanero hot sauces. I found these while I was in Belize and was very excited to see that you can get it in the states. Very hot, but with great flavors!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
yep! Chuck has quite the collection! i like that red sauce on fish taco's. we call it california hot sauce. the best hot sauce i've had is called Marie Sharp's from Belize. i always bring back several bottles!!
Didn't see this post before I posted. This is great stuff. YOu can order it from Amazon and other online sites now. No need to go all the way to Belize anymore! Although, there are other reasons to go to Belize!

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
When I went on my wait loss I stopped using butter, ranch, and all other unhealthy condiments on most foods. Because of this I started using franks red hot on everything. Pizza, bread, pasta, chicken, meat, anything. The stuff just taste good and really is not spicy, just adds a great flavor. When I want spice I have a few bottles of habano based sauces around to splash some heat on. I had some chili made with ghost chilli sauce of some sort a few months ago. Holy hell, I think I ate lava.