What's new

What's your favorite mega smoke cigar?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love a cigar that smokes like chimney that leaves the room looking like Cheech & Chong's van! There's something about that thick white cloud of smoke that just pours out your mouth into the sky from a cigar with a great draw that makes me care less about the flavor profile. Sure it's great to have a great flavor, but I so enjoy a massive cloud maker cigar.

I think the one that has poured out the best smoke for me thus far is the Illusione Epernay. What's your favorite monster smoke cigars? Did they also have a great flavor? Was it mild, medium or full strength (with full meaning it kinda kicked your ass)?

Thanks,
Ron

WhiteWolfIndulgence

Prince Sascha
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Don Cervantes Tres Maduro and Masterpiece Platinum do that for me, but those easier to get cigars, Undercrown, and Ortsac Habano, Oh the Gran Habano Azteca Puma does the same. Plus, JdN Antano Dark Corojos. Love those btw.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
The MUWAT Baitfish put off a ton of smoke as did the Flor de las Antillas from My Father. Nice Creamy Med Bodied taste from the Flor de las Antillas

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The MUWAT Baitfish put off a ton of smoke as did the Flor de las Antillas from My Father. Nice Creamy Med Bodied taste from the Flor de las Antillas
Cool, the Flor de las Antillas Toro (CA #1) has been high on my todo list, so this gives me a great reason to try it out.

MUWAT baitfish keeps coming up around here too so while I hate the name, I'm thinking I might have to try one.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
UF-13 hands down was sending smoke signals across my condo complex lol

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I've smoked many of the cigars mentioned in this thread, but in my personal experience, nothing puts out smoke like the PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Maduro (the one with the pigtail and black & gray band).