What's new

What's your favorite mega smoke cigar?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
All of the Liga Privada No. 9"s produce a lot of smoke. Also the Pepin blue labels produce a ton. I love a cigar that has an easy draw and produces a ton of smoke, but the Liga's smoke even when not being drawn.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All of the Liga Privada No. 9"s produce a lot of smoke. Also the Pepin blue labels produce a ton. I love a cigar that has an easy draw and produces a ton of smoke, but the Liga's smoke even when not being drawn.
Me too! Sounds like I'd really enjoy the Liga's, but I haven't had any yet (heck I haven't had any Drew Estate cigars yet either). I've added them to my mental wish list. :D

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
The MUWAT Baitfish put off a ton of smoke as did the Flor de las Antillas from My Father. Nice Creamy Med Bodied taste from the Flor de las Antillas
Yeah, I was surprised at the amount of smoke that poured out of my Baitfish. I've got the MUWAT 7×70 sitting in the humi and I am waiting until I can smoke outside comfortable for a few hours before lighting it up!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
The MUWAT Baitfish put off a ton of smoke as did the Flor de las Antillas from My Father. Nice Creamy Med Bodied taste from the Flor de las Antillas
Yeah, I was surprised at the amount of smoke that poured out of my Baitfish. I've got the MUWAT 7×70 sitting in the humi and I am waiting until I can smoke outside comfortable for a few hours before lighting it up!
I got hit with some of 6×70s? I'm scared of it tbh ha

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Heck I have 2 - 7x70 in my humi! Haha I may light one up soon! :) if it puts off smoke like the baitfish you might be able to see my smoke signals where you are! Hahaha

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Heck I have 2 - 7x70 in my humi! Haha I may light one up soon! :) if it puts off smoke like the baitfish you might be able to see my smoke signals where you are! Hahaha
Oh they put out some smoke. Lmao

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Oh they put out some smoke. Lmao
Should help keep the mosquitoes away, then.

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
We all know the #9 gives off a bunch but the Franklin robusto I got from Problem takes the cake. It smoked me out of my 3 car garage with the doors open lol

Reactions: ENV
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I had a Kristoff Sumatra a week or two back that put out an insane amount of smoke. Also El Primer Mundo's La Hermandad is like a chimney as well