What's new

What's your latest cigar acessory purchase

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Xikar Tech Double Jet LighterView attachment 140579

Recently started using my single torch and fell in love with it again. Was using it one night and forgot it in the garage.....went to use it again and forgot where it was, checked the car, humi, jackets, (even though I haven't wore one in months), pants pockets, even the w/d...couldn't find it even asked the wife if she had seen it.....of course I got the eye-roll with the reply of "no"....I told her my sad tale of not being able to find my new found love......she didn't seem to be as hurt over it as I did.
Went to work at the shop and seen we had one, bought it....next day go outside to get the dog his food, BAM there it was sitting on the toolbox.......remembered I sat it there when I replaced my bottle of bourbon for the night in the cabinet next to the tool box and spaced it.

Old age is a bitch

Mine is the clear one Mongo (in fact both of them are)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Recently started using my single torch and fell in love with it again. Was using it one night and forgot it in the garage.....went to use it again and forgot where it was, checked the car, humi, jackets, (even though I haven't wore one in months), pants pockets, even the w/d...couldn't find it even asked the wife if she had seen it.....of course I got the eye-roll with the reply of "no"....I told her my sad tale of not being able to find my new found love......she didn't seem to be as hurt over it as I did.
Went to work at the shop and seen we had one, bought it....next day go outside to get the dog his food, BAM there it was sitting on the toolbox.......remembered I sat it there when I replaced my bottle of bourbon for the night in the cabinet next to the tool box and spaced it.

Old age is a bitch

Mine is the clear one Mongo (in fact both of them are)
It called CRS = Can't remember shit

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
20191016_134749.jpg Free Xikar :) Came with a box of Laranjas. Well actually it was supposed to but the sticks never came. Called and asked for a refund and they said "ok, you can keep the cutter for your inconvenience" THANKS JR!
" Its not the mistakes someone makes that determines their character, it's how they correct them."
-Me

Attachments

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Do you like the v-cut better than a straight?
Depends. I have a ritual. I normally punch a stick first. If it turns bitter or theres a rlly tight draw, I give it the ol Marie Antoinette treatment. The v-cutter I use intermittently, in an effort to change the flavor profile. U?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had a xikar cutter for 15 years or so and it fell apart. They’ve got a lifetime warranty though so sent it in and got a new one back. Bloodstone xi2 I think ...

While I sent that in, I bought a colibri V cutter. Black and rose gold one. Never had w v cutter. I used it for a month and back to a straight cut. I like using it on a few vitolas and it’s fun but like the straight cut. Thinking about buying the perfect cutter too. I like taking off only the min amount and leaving as much of the shoulder as I can. It won’t work well for figurados but I mostly have parejos anyway.

I wouldn’t mind getting a traveldor for camping. But then I think a Tupperware would do just fine for that.

I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time. - Twain

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
There are some inexpensive Pelican type boxes at Harbor Freight that go on sale fairly often. You can pull out the extra foam to fit your smokes. These things are pretty tough and seal really well. So well that you may want to buy one with a vent for when you fly or as I did travel from Denver to sea level.

I know they are pretty popular with lots of forum members.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are some inexpensive Pelican type boxes at Harbor Freight that go on sale fairly often. You can pull out the extra foam to fit your smokes. These things are pretty tough and seal really well. So well that you may want to buy one with a vent for when you fly or as I did travel from Denver to sea level.

I know they are pretty popular with lots of forum members.
Yeah for sure. I’ll get one again some time. I had a lot more cigar items but don’t know what happened to them. Right now I have so many brands I’ve yet to try since I got back in, I’d rather spend the $ on cigars :) but I’ll grab a 10-15 ct travel one sometime in future.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Yeah for sure. I’ll get one again some time. I had a lot more cigar items but don’t know what happened to them. Right now I have so many brands I’ve yet to try since I got back in, I’d rather spend the $ on cigars :) but I’ll grab a 10-15 ct travel one sometime in future.
I spent $15 on a stainless steel vacuum insulated food/water jug at Wally World. Its stronger than any herfador or traveldor. It can fit at least 14 sticks that average 50 ring guage. Plus it's super incognito. I highly recommend it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spent $15 on a stainless steel vacuum insulated food/water jug at Wally World. Its stronger than any herfador or traveldor. It can fit at least 14 sticks that average 50 ring guage. Plus it's super incognito. I highly recommend it.
That’s a great idea. Adding the temperature insulation to it from the vacuum. Very smart. I’ll keep an eye out for something that fits the size I want.

I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time. - Twain