What's new

What's Your Latest Purchase?

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I can't keep mine hidden because she has to sign for them. So, she has put my cigar purchases on hold for now. :sadpace: I did go crazy for a bit. But, she did say if I found something real special that I could buy it. I guess I have to have her define real special.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I can't keep mine hidden because she has to sign for them. So, she has put my cigar purchases on hold for now. :sadpace: I did go crazy for a bit. But, she did say if I found something real special that I could buy it. I guess I have have her define real special.
THe problem is there are so many specials. I have 150 cigars coming in next week. This is insane. Must stop. Oh Monday morning two day specials.........................................

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Welp...I have screwed the pooch guys. I drank a little much last night and got froggy. 2 serious boxes comin to town and the wife will not be happy. Ok guys help me out with the excuses.

PS funny thing is I didnt even know I ordered them til this evening.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Bombed all the way from France...nice
Well, you could say that all BoM's get bombed with a couple boxes, and they are sent directly from the vendor. Might work. Or you could just come clean. The last time I tried to hide a purchase from my wife, I wound up telling her later anyway because I felt bad that I lied. Ended up costing me MUCH more in the long run. (Mrs. Tuba-->):stickbeat (<--Me)

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Welp...I have screwed the pooch guys. I drank a little much last night and got froggy. 2 serious boxes comin to town and the wife will not be happy. Ok guys help me out with the excuses.

PS funny thing is I didnt even know I ordered them til this evening.
Maybe it won't be too bad...if I recall from the photos of your den, that couch looked pretty comfy.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Well, you could say that all BoM's get bombed with a couple boxes, and they are sent directly from the vendor. Might work. Or you could just come clean. The last time I tried to hide a purchase from my wife, I wound up telling her later anyway because I felt bad that I lied. Ended up costing me MUCH more in the long run. (Mrs. Tuba-->):stickbeat (<--Me)

You and G told that story pretty well. One that I hope to always remember. I have not learned from your mistake, so call me insane for not coming clean.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
My latest purchase: a box of Monte 2s, should be landing here thursday evening. :smile:

Of course I didn't NEED them (heck, I just bought a 1/2 box of Monte 4s two weeks ago) and I don't have ROOM for them, since both of my humidors are completely full...but my wife has poo-poo'ed the idea of spending money on a cabinet right now, and she doesn't like the idea of an 'ugly cooler' in the house.

I'm not sure what I'm gonna do; I guess I'm going to have to take some of my cheap crappy bundle cigars out and send them to a friend's house to store, just so I'll have room to store the new smokes. At least for a few weeks, anyways. :lookaroun