What's new

Whats your New Years Plans

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
My mom and my sister's family are rolling in on the 31st from PA. I would imagine my New Year's eve will consist of getting my ass kicked at Madden 2005 by my 2 nephews. I bought them NHL 2005, RAW/Smackdown Wrestling, and Hot Shots Golf 3 so maybe I will win at one of those since they will be new to them also.

Not sure if I will be able to sneak away to enjoy a cigar. We'll see what the night brings.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We're going to go to a friend's house for New Year's Eve and then we'll watch the Iowa vs LSU game on Saturday.
Go Hawks!!!

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I will most likely be here at home with Dad. He came to live with me after suffering a stroke earlier this year and needs constant companionship. I'm grateful to be in a position to offer him a comfortable home with family rather than a nursing facility however it does mean I don't get out much.
BUT:D
I did spy:smt007 an attractive young lady:smt061 when I had a chance to get out to a friends party for an hour on Christmas Eve:smt111. I'd never seen her before and didn't get a chance to talk:-( but did mention her to another friend after I got home. Well, it got back to her and out of the blue:smt031 she called yesterday and asked if I'd like to go out to dinner!:D It turns out that she's from LA:cool: and is here visiting her father who happens to be a friend of mine. We're meeting for coffee on the afternoon of the 31st and going out to dinner on New Years day.:smt045
A bright spot indeed for me this holiday season!:smt026:smt026:smt026

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Spent the last day of 2004 with RonC and Smokozuna....We exchanged smokes with Ron and took at look at his "drawers" (ha ha ha)

New Year herfed with Smokozuna....
opened 2005 with a Farmie (VR Farm Rolled) Robusto...to know what cigar
smokozuna had.......just ask him.