What's new

Whats your pocket gun?

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I was just curious what kind pocket or back up gun do you guys carry?

I currently carry a Taurus Mod 85 in a Uncle Mikes pocket holster. It is confortable to carry around in a coat or even in my front pant pocket as long as I have a long shirt covering it up. It's loaded with CCI/Speer 125gr gold dot hollow points.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
My daily carry is either my Taurus Model 605...357 caliber revolver in a Galco IWB holster or my Glock 23 in a CTAC holster. Depends on the time of year and the type of clothing I have on. Even though the G23 is larger, the CTAC makes it more easily concealed than the revolver.

ETA: Just to clarify...legally concealed. CHP holder.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
With summer attire I have a hard time concealing my usual carry guns, G19 or G26 unless I do the G26 in an ankle holster. I do that sometimes. Otherwise the only one that I can pocket carry is a little mouse called a NAA mini-revolver in .22mag. It's just a little gutbuster but better than nothing.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
It's been a long time but back when I was gang bangin...I carried a MAC-10 on the side of my hip. Otherwise my Uzi was always able to keep fools duckin for cover.:riflefire

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Don't carry a handgun too much anymore..... Prefer my Cold Steel instead.
Not to jack the thread but Cold Steel is right in my back yrad. They have a "garage sale" at the end of every summer. Let me know if your looking for something in particular.

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My weapon philosophy is 1 is none, 2 is 1, and 3 is better. That being the case, I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II SOB, a Pro Carry II strong side canted, and a .22Mag NAA revolver in my pocket.

drew

DSturg369

Pipe Smokin' Country Boy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to jack the thread but Cold Steel is right in my back yrad. They have a "garage sale" at the end of every summer. Let me know if your looking for something in particular.
Trail Master or Recon Scout

We now return you to your normally scheduled thread.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
S&W Model 638 Airweight stoked with GoldDot SB +P and/or NAA Mini-revolver in .22Mag with Win Supreme 36grHP [Though I've been "playing" with .22-lr CCI QuickShots at the range lately].

Check six. ~(*_*)~

The winner is the one who lives to be questioned and criticized. -John Connor, American Handgunner - Gun Crank Diaries

Attachments

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love those AirWeights...Is yours Titanium or Scadnium (sp?)?

drew
I have the Bodyguard, aluminum frame, titanium cylinder.[ http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&productId=14772&tabselected=tech&isFirearm=Y&parent_category_rn= ]

And, let me tell ya, it's not real fun to shoot with the GoldDots [~850fps @ 5-feet] weighing in at 15-oz. With the mitts I've got [see previous pics] I get thumb-jacked with the cylinder latch... especially shooting strong-hand. Freestyle I can wrap the weak thumb over and protect it a bit. One reason I LOVE my G-21...it FITS!

Check six. ~(*_*)~

There are three kinds of men:
· The ones that learn by reading.
· The few who learn by observation.
· The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence

-Will Rogers

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here in the BRK [Bundes Republik Kalifornia] we're not allowed to purchase these. Something to do with failing to pass the "Drop Test" [multiple times from 10-ft w/o discharging] devised by DOJ [ http://www.ag.ca.gov/firearms/index.html ] to eliminate handgun ownership in the Republik. Currently the fad is to require registration of ammunition sales.

Yeah, if it wasn't for the awesome weather...

Check six. ~(*_*)~

Firepower usually means an increasing number of misses per minute. Fifty misses are not firepower. One hit is firepower. -Welcome Board, USMC Scout/Sniper School, Camp Lejeune

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
My walk around is a 9x18 Makarov. For the price you cannot beat them. Practically a 'throw away' check them out at makarov.com as they are going fast...