What's new

When a Coonass tries to cook Mexican food

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Stuffed Problano Peppers

I seldom cook with recipes, just get a bit of guidance and go with it but what I did

Remove the core, seeds and membrane of the Problanos, slice down one side and set aside leave pepper intact

Saute onions, garlic, canned diced and drained tomatoes, cumin, oregano and smoked paprika. Cook till vegetables are soft, adjust seasoning

add sauted and drained ground meat and ground turkey 50/50 add Mexican cheese a bit of sour cream and picante/salsa sauce combine. allow to come together and cool enough to handle stuffing

Stuff the peppers, cook for 15/20 min uncovered in 400 degree oven to brown and tighten the peppers

Remove from oven top with a bit of tomato sauce, cover with foil and return to 400 degree oven for another 30 min or till peppers are tender

Remove from oven, remove foil, top with additional fine grated Mexican cheese Broil uncovered at 500 degrees till cheese is melted and well browned

Top with sour cream and serve.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can relate to that! I've tried my hand at different cuisines, and sometimes, it's a delightful surprise when it turns out great. Cooking is all about experimenting and having fun in the kitchen. I also like doing nutritious recipes with beet root powder and stuff like that. It sets me in an amazing mood and gives me no stomachaches. Keep those culinary adventures going!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mixing cuisines can be an adventure, right? Reminds me of the time my Cajun friend tried his hand at making Mexican food. Let's just say it was a memorable experience! But hey, experimenting in the kitchen is all part of the fun. Speaking of delicious food, have you ever tried the fusion options at https://www.therevolution.ie/? They've got some unique flavors that might just surprise you.

Last edited: