What's new

When do you smoke cigars?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
On the weekends, I smoke morning/afternoon/evening. ON the weekdays, i dont smoke at all unless Ive had a particularly stressfull day at work and just need to cool my nerves.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Weekends definitely
During the week when I get home from work late afternoon. I smoke on the back deck and with the cold weather starting to show up here in Ohio I have a propane heater that keeps it toasty warm..

beerindex

Ticker of beer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It depends a little based on both the location and time of year. If I'm smoking at a lounge, I tend to prefer mid-afternoon or early evening, whereas if I'm smoking at home, it tends to be decidedly later. If at home, where I do probably 99% of my smoking these days, then it is never before dinner. In the warmer months I tend to go outside rather late to smoke, when temperatures have fallen and the neighborhood activity has long died off allowing for some peace and quiet; lighting up around midnight wouldn't be unusual during the worst of summer. With winter, where the temperature tends to become more objectionable as night goes on, I smoke somewhat earlier, usually lighting up at between 9 and 10 PM, sometimes are early as 8 PM.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Depends...but, is there really a bad time for the right cigar? I smoke when I can. Some days it’s zero...some days it’s up to 3... finding that routine smoke time at this point in my life is unrealistic. Some of my favorites have occurred right after breakfast...great way to set a good tone for the day.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Usually after 8 in the evening although I occasionally sneak one in at lunch or early afternoon.

If I'm golfing, any time of day will do...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Favorite times to light up a cigar would have to be whenever grilling golfing or in the car on my way to wherever I’m going fishing. Morning midday or night I’m not picky.