What's new

When do you smoke?

What time of day do you smoke the majority of your cigars?

• Morning

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • Morning to Noon

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Noon to Early Afternoon

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Early Afternoon to Late Afternoon

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Late Afternoon to Early Evening

Votes: 41 31.1%
  • Early Evening to Late Evening

Votes: 76 57.6%
  • Late Veneing to Early Morning

Votes: 15 11.4%
  • Other (please share)

Votes: 13 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WkndSmoker

Short Story
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I can not do the poll, some days it is a morning cigar, some days a lunchtime smoke, some days an evening smoke. I enjoy cigars at different times. For years, since 1999 I have what I call Maduro Sundays, I smoke a maduro cigar, not every week, but most weeks after breakfast and coffee on Sunday morning. My evening smoke can range from a short smoke to a long smoke, there is just no set day and time for a cigar, I fire them up many different times. I might go a week or so without enjoying a cigar. I need to get back to Maduro Sundays, I miss those days, bless college and having no worries or bills, it was nice to smoke a maduro cigar every Sunday.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
when im at home, I usually have one in the evenings and MAYBE one in the afternoon. Since I have my cigars with me now on the truck, I am finding that time of dsay doesn't matter to me as much. Just fire one up when I want one.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
You know I've had this urge recently to like one up in the morning haven't done it yet, but I have been thinking about it. Sometimes Im on the front porch taking in the morning autumn air/breeze with a hot cup of coffee and you know...........just one of those moments. Most of the time it's later in the evening.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually smoke after the wires gone to sleep. Anywere between 11 at might and 4 in the morning. And I smoke my pipe during the day usually between 2 and 5

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Most times, it's an evening smoke if I had to pick some time regular. I do like a morning smoke if I have time before work, but it's hard to beat the end of the day smoke for me to unwind with a drink.

Now that baseball season is over, it's gonna suck again. I love to sit on the patio with a smoke and watch a ball game. Football is nice for a smoke, but it's not every evening - regular TV just isn't the same for me and a smoke....

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
For me it's usually one on the way to work and one on the way home.

Sometimes on the weekends I can get into maybe 4 if my mood stikes me right.:cbig: