What's new

When do you smoke?

What time of day do you smoke the majority of your cigars?

• Morning

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • Morning to Noon

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Noon to Early Afternoon

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Early Afternoon to Late Afternoon

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Late Afternoon to Early Evening

Votes: 41 31.1%
  • Early Evening to Late Evening

Votes: 76 57.6%
  • Late Veneing to Early Morning

Votes: 15 11.4%
  • Other (please share)

Votes: 13 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
I fall anywhere in the early afternoon to late evening time frames. I do a lot of my reviews while the kid's asleep which tends to be around 1:30-2:00 pm. This also makes for a nice way to unwind from a particularly stressful day :grin:. Other times I smoke it's usually when I'm out with friends which tends to be in the evening. Occasionally I have on in the morning or something, but only if I'm doing yard work or golfing (which sadly hasn't been once this whole summer :frown:).

Dan

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I fall anywhere in the early afternoon to late evening time frames. I do a lot of my reviews while the kid's asleep which tends to be around 1:30-2:00 pm. This also makes for a nice way to unwind from a particularly stressful day :grin:. Other times I smoke it's usually when I'm out with friends which tends to be in the evening. Occasionally I have on in the morning or something, but only if I'm doing yard work or golfing (which sadly hasn't been once this whole summer :frown:).
Dan
DAMN, your yard must be a frickin' jungle, then!!!

Ohhhh... you mean golf!!

D Barr

CIGARANADO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually smoke one during lunch. Their is a cigar shop about a block from where I work. The other times I smoke are early evening or if on the weekends mid afternoons.

swat253

CRA Member #206760
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I usually smoke in the afternoon or evening at home. I'll sneak one in during the work-day if I'm near a B&M or get hung out on a long surveillance op. I keep a 5-stick Herf-A-Dor stocked for those times.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I voted "other" because I smoke when I get the opportunity. Classic example - it's morning and I'm smoking a cigar now because it's the only opportunity I've had in the past 4 days to have a cigar. Other times it's late afternoon when I can get together with SuperKrishna and have a smoke.

Would like to smoke more cigars and more often - but I get it done when I can find the time on my days off.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Working in a smoke shop, I tend to smoke at all hours. I come in at 8am and light one up and smoke throughout the day.

Rating - 100%
99   0   1
I smoke in my truck on my ride home. Thats usually around 9:30 at night. If I leave early I will have one then too. Days off are tough for me to smoke. I live on the 3rd floor so going down is a bitch with the kids upstairs. Thank god I work 6-7 days a week.:stretchgr

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I chose pretty much all of the afternoon-evening hours. Most of my cigars are smoked in the evening, but during the weekend an early to mid afternoon cigar is not out of the question. Of course this assumes we aren't talking Herfs, in which case you might as well just check all of the options, lol. I've got no problem firing up a cigar in the AM and have done so, but it's very rare unless I'm at a Herf. It's simply easier not to answer the inevitable, "why do you have to have a cigar NOW" question from the wife.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Although I mainly smoke in the late afternoon and evenings I do have to say that I really enjoy lighting one up with the occassional morning coffee. Absolutely delious