Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Depends

Votes: 14 36.8%

• Total voters

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
So I've just been diagnosed with a bad sinus infection, antibiotics, meds, the whole nine, but I've been craving a cigar and haven't had once since last week. Now I'm not gonna have one cuz I fee like complete shit, but I'm curious if any of you smoke while you're sick.

Forgive me for creating a stupid poll, but I'm sick and bored and yeah

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I try to smoke one when I'm sick. But for a sinus infection it'll probably taste like total crap to you since your probably going to have no taste for anything at all. If you have a quick smoke or a yard gar/"dog rocket" give it a whirl. This way should you need to pitch the smoke it's only just that....a cheap yard gar dog rocket quickie lol.

Sent from my cellular device via Tap to Talk

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Smoking with a sinus infection is probably going to be physically painful. Plus keep you sick longer. Don't smoke, let your already irritated and inflamed sinuses rest. You'll be happier for it and just think how good that first one will be when you're well again

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I'll echo the above. I would not smoke at all if sick. It will defeat the purpose of smoking (tasting the cigars) and could only make things worse. Wait it out and then reward yourself with something good.

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Interesting responses guys, figured I shouldn't regardless just wanted to see everyone's outlook on it..thanks for keeping a sick guy entertained!!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
If I have any kind of sinus congestion I really try not to smoke. I have gotten to the point where I retro hale without thinking and it just burns and leaves me feeling more congested.
But as seen on here, opinions are like asses, everyone has one.

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
depends on just how sick i am, i usually don't get sick at all colds flu i am just generally not sick.. how ever i have some chest nasal stuff right now still been smoking but taste and experience are very limited it is almost a waste really

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have smoked when sick and I got green quickly! Smoke at your own risk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
So I've just been diagnosed with a bad sinus infection, antibiotics, meds, the whole nine, but I've been craving a cigar and haven't had once since last week. Now I'm not gonna have one cuz I fee like complete shit, but I'm curious if any of you smoke while you're sick.

Forgive me for creating a stupid poll, but I'm sick and bored and yeah
Hahaha, this came up and I thought "damn dude! Sick again already!?!
I have smoked when sick and I got green quickly! Smoke at your own risk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gotta be careful with Tapatalk man, it'll be showing you old ass threads like they're new, and not showing you current threads...

Its handy for some things, just keep an eye on it and log in through browser interface some, to get a better feel for the forum. (y)(y)