What's new

When smoking, how many...

Fonsecakid

Fonsecakid
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking of this after I got together with my smoking bro and cigar mentor this weekend (he has been smoking cuban cigars for +25 yrs). It´s allways crazy, two or three or maybe four in a evening. This time: a Cuaba Diadema, a Monte C and a R&J Cazadore. I really liked all three and never felt like "it´s to much".

Do you smoke like a mad man when getting together with your smoking bro/s?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yep.. certainly do!!! I am fairly alone amongst my friends and in general here in regards to cigar smoking.....so when someone smokes cigars and we get together... I smoke quite a few... last time I met up with other cigar smokers.. 5 cigars were consumed (evening started at 5 pm and continuted to 2 am with lot of mineral water consumed to clense the palletts between the cigars).

I am a regular smoker and don't normally get effected either..mind you..if all of them would have been cazadores or boli ce.. that might have been different haha

Fonsecakid

Fonsecakid
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hear you Hawkan, those Cazadores was rather fresh (from 02) and even though the other cigars wasn´t weak (the Cuaba was a surprise close to the end) I wouldn´t have been standing straight after three of those Cazadores.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I invented a new version of cigar russian roulette...he he..
I sent 5 Cazadores to a BOTL.. 4 were from a box of -97s and 1 from -04.. and I didn't mark them :smt065 :smt077 .... I bet he is a tad nerveous which one it is he's grabbing when reaching for one from the humi... Which one is it that is going to blow his head off kinda thing he he

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
hawkan2580 said:
I invented a new version of cigar russian roulette...he he..
I sent 5 Cazadores to a BOTL.. 4 were from a box of -97s and 1 from -04.. and I didn't mark them :smt065 :smt077 .... I bet he is a tad nerveous which one it is he's grabbing when reaching for one from the humi... Which one is it that is going to blow his head off kinda thing he he

Now that's funny!!! :smt044 :smt077 :smt074

I usually loose count of how many cigars I smoke during a HERF. Normally I'll smoke 2-3 a week.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
When I go out for a Herf typically its 2 or 3 depending on how long the Herf is and what size cigars I'm smoking. If I'm having a DC and its only a 3 hour herf then it might be just one or 2, with the second one being a usually a short smoke. If I'm not having a DC then I will usually have 3. :smt033

ehdg

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
As many as time permits for me too..usually during the week that is one, but when getting together to smoke with friends there is no limit.

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Smoked 7 at the herf last night. Had a great time thanks to Hawkan and Jerry since they were all a portion of that fine bomb.

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm really the only one out of my groups of friends that smokes cigars regularly. Poker night I'll go through 2-5 depending on how long the night goes. During football games at home i'll easily go through 2-3 per game.

At a herf, the smokin' goes on as long as the herf does....I just keep goin' until it's over. The DC herf will be interesting, I plan to be smokin' pretty much all the time except meals...hehehe

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
WOW! I'm definately alone in this. Though my herf experience is very limited, I just don't think I could handle that many smokes in a short period. I dunno, guess I'll have to wait until I have the chance to be with some other cigar smokers for a long period of time to see how many I can handle! :)

GuyMcBeerdrinker

poonsmith
Rating - 90%
20   2   1
I burn about 5 cigars at a normal herf. 2 or 3 when I visit a shop. unless I camp out at serious cigars, where I'll smoke up to 5. I do believe I smoked anywhere from 6-8 during the holiday party :smt028

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have yet to go past 4 when I am smoking with someone. My regular evening smoke, I typically just smoke 1.

Christofer

Helluva Habano Herfer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
When presented with so many new and wonderful choices at the last HERF,
I consumed no less than 8 fine Habanos in 9 hours. The tastes kept coming
and I kept smoking; tried so many fine aged sticks that I couldn't stop.

I think it important to note that we had a great selection of food, booze and espresso, also which balanced out the nicotine-infused insanity that unfolded.

I could easily have had 2-3 and been happy, but who's going to turn down smokin' out with the BOTL's!?! No wife, no kids, no worries!

Chris

Slammer

arf arf
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I onlt have a couple of friends that share my love of cigars and when we get together I usually have 3-4 over the course of the night. But there is one weekend out of the year that all of the guys go away for the weekend and I will smoke 8-9 a day but they are very long days.

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
I am not as fortunate as many of you. I live in a very rural area (my nearest neighbor is 1 mile away) so not much smoking with friends. In fact, the majority of my smoking is during the morning 1 1/2 hour drive to Denver or on the weekends doing chores around the place.

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
This time of year my smoking is done in my hottub so I would have a hard time smoking more than one. Sometimes I will smoke one at work and then smoke one in the hot tub in the same day.

I find myself going for fewer , better quality sticks ,than more lesser quality.