What's new

When smoking, how many...

Fonsecakid

Fonsecakid
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
john tripp said:
This time of year my smoking is done in my hottub so I would have a hard time smoking more than one. Sometimes I will smoke one at work and then smoke one in the hot tub in the same day.

I find myself going for fewer , better quality sticks ,than more lesser quality.
That´s how I do it during winter time aswell, more xpensive sticks and less. But when I get the change (winter or summer) I´ll burn three or four big ones :smt028 .

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
As many as time allows. If I'm going to sit down with buds I try to have at least 3 or 4 hours blocked off. Depending on the cigar size that can be anywhere from 2 on up. It also depends on the particular stick, whether I nub it or just lay it down.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Always....

When I have the time and good friends to smoke with I don't think about how many cigars I smoke, I just smoke:0). Its ok smoking by your self, but it always seems better when you hvae someone to talk to, drink with, compair cigars, etc...

mikes

Fonsecakid

Fonsecakid
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mikes said:
Always....

When I have the time and good friends to smoke with I don't think about how many cigars I smoke, I just smoke:0). Its ok smoking by your self, but it always seems better when you hvae someone to talk to, drink with, compair cigars, etc...

mikes
True, how true