What's new

When will Jan 2014 be available?

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Hey guys,

Not by any stretch of the imagination a cuban expert so am hoping for a little help. My wife and I had our first child at the start of the month and I was hoping to get something special from his birth month/year. I already looked into ordering a 3L 2014 bottle of my favorite wine (Caymus) and was also hoping to pick up a box of cubans. I was just curious as to when companies will release the boxes stamped this month? Does it differ from every company?

Thanks a ton for the help.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Yep. Gavin is right. I just did this for July 13 (and will soon for August 14). I was barely able to get July in December. So look for them from late may to maybe start trickling in. By mid summer you will be able to find them. But it also depends what you are going for. Higher sought after items (any Cohiba, PSD4, etc.) will have those box codes earlier. Items that don't move as quickly might not have those codes until late summer.
Hope this helps.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
It also may depend on the popularity of the product. Something that is less popular will have an older date, higher volume stuff (think PSD4 Monte 2 etc) will have younger dates sooner.

Easiest way is to email a vendor you trust.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
If you have a good relationship with a vendor e-mail him & ask to be notified when something with that code comes in. Some vendors have monthly box code lists you can get on request.