What's new

When you knew things were different after starting to puff?

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I purposely bought a cooler with a handle just in case I needed to pick up my cigars and run. I'm more at ease knowing I won't have to lug out this big wooden box with me with its flapping lid that won't close tight.

MattBell

Will work for Dirty Rats
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
When I was out to dinner when tornado sirens were going off a couple of weeks ago and knew I had to get home to get my cooledor.

Not go home to get my $3-4K comera equipments, my laptop, clothes, or anything else. Just my cooledor. :dunno:

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
When I was out to dinner when tornado sirens were going off a couple of weeks ago and knew I had to get home to get my cooledor.

Not go home to get my $3-4K comera equipments, my laptop, clothes, or anything else. Just my cooledor. :dunno:
Matt, I am glad you have your priorities straight.

I mean, the thought of you being out of smokes when i am in the area is downright terrifying! :)

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
May sound a little corny but, I knew something different/special was happening When I bookmarked & Joined BOTL.......the rest is history.....or as we now say......This is done!
Great Thread Jack!

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Here's something...

I knew things were different when I started getting that hunger-grumble in my stomach while looking in cigar catalogues.

Sometimes when I see a cigar that's particularly oily and toothy, I actually start to salivate a bit.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
When I realized I'm spending as much or more on cigars than I am on my first love of hockey.

swat253

CRA Member #206760
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
When I came home this summer to find that my AC had gone out, and I immediately went to my Vinotemp to check the stash...

I have others - but this one stands out and is often brought up by the Mrs... :stickbeat

rlavoie910

gran habano
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
im still just starting the stash, but i relized that everytime i smoke one, i buy 5 more now. And as pointed out by my girlfriend, i smoked about 4 cigars last saturday, hope she dosent find the box in the mail today :crackwhip

cigarhombre

Broadleaf addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
J. ---when the heck you gonna give me back that Viaje box!!!!

....and whats with that T-52 box in there, I don"t believe you've ever shown me that.....keepin secrets from your guru?!? :)

see ya for the browns game bud,

Leon

....oh, and I want one of the REX Dammit!!!! (or 5!) you have enough...time to share like I did w/ that Pre-release pig....the only one I had, which was a gift from J.D.!!!!!! :(

:timebomb::timebomb::timebomb:

WhiteWolfIndulgence

Prince Sascha
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
when I realized my humidor has only fine sticks that are 90+ rated and/or expensive AND I'm proud to wear a real dress while smoking one...and telling anyone that gives me flack that I could care less, I'm smoking a cigar.

That makes sense, right?