What's new

Where are all the big kids out there?

Rating - 98.7%
91   1   2
So I was just outside shoveling all the show we are getting and I couldn't help when I was done playing for a bit. Making snowballs, jumping around, made me feel like a kid again.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who enjoys it. Who else is out there? What are some things you do every once in a while that make you feel like a kid again?

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I really enjoy plinking cans with my BB gun. That definitely takes me back and also works my arm out pumping up the air rifle.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I would be lying if I said i didnt make a couple snowballs and throw them at nothing in particular while I was studying haha

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Everything.... But I had a video of sledding with my son during the last snow but it won't load up here. But running with them definitely is like bein a kid again. Love seeing some of the other dads at certain events. Lol.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Me Me Me... I was out with my kids during one of the last big storms that rolled through making a snow fort and a snow man, running/rolling around in the snow. I had a blast. Thats what I love about having kids, I get to be one too. lol

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I am with Hosh on the BB gun cause I do that all the time. I'm a pyro so I like making massive fires and roasting hot dogs and marshmallows. I also love my video games too.