What's new

Where are the new guys?

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Pre DE Swishers are were it's at. Quality just went downhill after the buyout. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::asshat:
I completely agree with you, I've been in search of the original Papas Fritas in the tins but no luck on that endeavor. I don't mind the new ones but I'm pissed that Swisher got their hands on the original blend. For what purpose I'll never know.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Unspecified Bunker in El Paso - status: vagabond
Alright ya bastards, I've been given one address.

THERE'S NOT NEARLY ENOUGH THROWING UNDER THE BUS, GOING ON!

I want about 5 newbs. I already gave a bunch away today. Which leaves what I have left with a peculiar amount of dog rockets. I may or may not have been THAT GUY in the past.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Really though, I need something to do. Big time. I just had a back surgery on the 5th of Feb, and in about 5 more months I'm gonna have another.

I can't work this whole time and, I never thought I'd say this, you can only smoke so many cigars a day.

Well, I suppose I could more but then I might go broke. Those Grand Reserve Swisher Sweets are expensive.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Really though, I need something to do. Big time. I just had a back surgery on the 5th of Feb, and in about 5 more months I'm gonna have another.

I can't work this whole time and, I never thought I'd say this, you can only smoke so many cigars a day.

Well, I suppose I could more but then I might go broke. Those Grand Reserve Swisher Sweets are expensive.

I have a buddy who’s wife is just getting into cigars. I was going to put a little something together for them. You can send me some that I can forward to her if you want.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0

Mmmm... Swisher Grand Reserve! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I've been told that the right cigar can cure any ailments.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
So you need more storage???

The slopes are slippery here. We warned you.
Oh i've been in the hobby for a few years - I've already long slipped down the slopes - thats why I have no more room (and I have more storage coming this week actually - but it'll be full when it arrives since Im out of space already!)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Alright folks, haven't been on in a bit... Life... But I'd like to pass on the sticks I no longer appreciate.

I'm culling down my stash to eventually make room for the sticks I exclusively smoke and the new guys I'd like to try, which leaves me with a lot of sticks that I just don't appreciate.

Therefore, I want addys. Bombs away gents.

So may I ask why the change? Just found a stick or brand you love? What are you exclusively smoking now sir?

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
So may I ask why the change? Just found a stick or brand you love? What are you exclusively smoking now sir?
No real change, just change of preference. There are just about 30-50 cigars I'm not likely going to smoke before the 50-75 I will.

Woah, now that I estimated my stash I've been smoking a shit ton lately. I was over 200 at the new year's!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No real change, just change of preference. There are just about 30-50 cigars I'm not likely going to smoke before the 50-75 I will.

Woah, now that I estimated my stash I've been smoking a shit ton lately. I was over 200 at the new year's!

Well I hope to fill up the wineador I recently got. Nice sir. How long have you been smoking? And what was your old preference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk