What's new

Where Can I Find This Kinda Of Liga Privada Sticker???

falconman515

Central Cali Cigar Crew
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I found picture of a Liga Privada No.9 sticker on a facebook page and I'm DYING to find out where in the world I can get one?

I wouldn't care if its was T52 or a "U" sticker either as long as it had Liga Privada logo on it!

This would look SICK on the front glass door of my Wineador!

I wonder if someone out there who makes stickers or vinyls can reproduce something like this!

Anyone know where I can get this sticker or how to have one made?

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Kick ass Craig.

I do like that sticker. A tattoo of that would be sweet.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Does anyone know where to get more? I love stickers and put them on anything and everything to distinguish my shiz from others shiz. Really works well in a crowded parking lot after the game or at X-Mas. Just look for the stickers if you are lost.

falconman515

Central Cali Cigar Crew
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Yep, that is pretty bad ass. I have never seen one either.
Ya once I saw this sticker I knew "Thats The One" for my Wineador for sure right there!

Thanks again Craig for the Amazing Hook Up!!!

And thanks again Hosh for the great new Liga smokes ... they should be here tomorrow. (found myself becoming a new found Liga Whore here lately:)

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Ya once I saw this sticker I knew "Thats The One" for my Wineador for sure right there!

Thanks again Craig for the Amazing Hook Up!!!

And thanks again Hosh for the great new Liga smokes ... they should be here tomorrow. (found myself becoming a new found Liga Whore here lately:)
Its hard not to be a whore when it comes to Liga. Lol.

Tapatalk makes me wet.....

falconman515

Central Cali Cigar Crew
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I got the tat.

Need a sticker or two.

How can I get one????
You have Tatuaje stickers? I would love to get a couple of those!

A guy I have bought some cigars from in the past has his won graphics shop and is going to make some of the LP vinyls and may be able to get some.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You have Tatuaje stickers? I would love to get a couple of those!

A guy I have bought some cigars from in the past has his won graphics shop and is going to make some of the LP vinyls and may be able to get some.

No, a Liga Privada tattoo:starrylov

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
My daughter has a sticker making machine in her office. I think there might be licensing concerns, but if those can be cleared she can make any thing you might want.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Jill at "Shiroma's Wine and More" got some stickers and she gives them out to the cigar guys. So if you are in the area go down and see her!

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I know this is an old thread, but i am seaeching for a Viaje sticker aspecially a Skull & Bones... anybody have any ideas. Id be willing to trade a sketch ot two if someone wanted.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh sweet 9lbs 10Oz baby Jesus!!!! I. Want. So. Bad!!! Tat, Skull and Bones, Liga, I would love to have. I wish there were just a site I could order from.