• Other

Votes: 36 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swat253

CRA Member #206760
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I usually smoke on my patio - lately I've been limited to a.m. smokes.

I get more out of a stick if I can smoke indoors, which ends up being at any of the 4-5 BMs that I frequent.

Lastly, if I get hung out on a long work assignment, and it's safe to do so, I'll smoke in my vehicle. Not my preference, but it's what gets me through...

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
B&M, my courtyard, or on the golf course. I find I putt better with a cigar and whisky - or at least that is how I remember it which is all that matters.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
My buddy has an apartment that we made his living room into the designated smoking spot. 3 couches, 2 lazy boys and a big coffee table. Its great because it dumps snow all winter here.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
My buddy has an apartment that we made his living room into the designated smoking spot. 3 couches, 2 lazy boys and a big coffee table. Its great because it dumps snow all winter here.
Your winters (and springs and falls and half of the summers) may be cold, but your part of WA is one of the greatest places in the States. I'm also very partial to Bainbridge and would definitely consider moving there.

...end threadjack...:stickbeat

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Your winters (and springs and falls and half of the summers) may be cold, but your part of WA is one of the greatest places in the States. I'm also very partial to Bainbridge and would definitely consider moving there.

...end threadjack...:stickbeat
The summers are fantastic in Pullman. My fraternity has 2 different smoking porches that get used in the warmer months. There is nothing like sitting on the roof with brothers just having a nice relaxing smoke in the summer.

Chubno

Old Fart
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Living in Michigan my smoking place changes with the weather. In the summer and fall I enjoy cigars on my gazebo. In the winter months I enjoy cigars in my den in the house.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Outside in front of a firepit on a adirondack chair or in my screened in porch. I need to buy a heat lamp for the winter months. But I really want to make a vented room ether in the house or the garage. Would love to watch hockey while smoking!