• Other

Votes: 36 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
in the shop, guy who had the house before me installed an exhaust fan for body work, so it's quite convenient. When it cools down I'll be on the back deck.

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Backyard but mostly in a three season room thats part of the backyard. Don't ask about the winter time.

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Mancave!

Here it is:

The room next to the mancave (through the door) is the wet bar room where I keep the humidors. It's about 3-4 degrees cooler in that room so that's why they're in there instead of the mancave. Plus, the humidors take up a lot of room and I wanted more seating when people come over. Here's the wet bar room:

Last edited:

Billinois

The boss with the sauce
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
In my back yard, usually reading Sports Illustrated. It's not allowed in the house, but I prefer sitting outside anyway.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Since WI has banned smoking it's going to be hard to smoke any cigars this winter unless I am taking a trip in the car. I don't want to freeze outside while smoking a cigar and there are no cigar bars or b&m's near me. It's very disappointing.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
backyard... mine or a pal's.

we are constantly on the lookout for cigar-friendly, patio-equipped bars, or cigar lounges (but in CA these are hard to come by)

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Mancave!

Here it is:

The room next to the mancave (through the door) is the wet bar room where I keep the humidors. It's about 3-4 degrees cooler in that room so that's why they're in there instead of the mancave. Plus, the humidors take up a lot of room and I wanted more seating when people come over. Here's the wet bar room:

Now thats a mancave! You keep a hell of a stash by the look of those humidors!:applause:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mancave. It has recliners and a projector with a 144" screen. It lets me combine my passions of film and cigars and it is a great (and necessary) way to unwind.