What's new

Where do you get your news

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I get news from various sources, its just like "history belongs to those who wrote it", you need to go to several sources to get all sides. Whether that means left or right, or even news from outside the country...

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Thank you all for your answers. I like the internet idea and some of the blogs.
Have a great Thanksgiving to you and your families.:)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Practically all of media (TV and Internet) is biased. I read/watch both/all sides, analyse it myself by using common sense and asking myself who benefits financially. It's easy to take an "experts" (they are usually also biased) word for it, but quite often research is involved to get close to what's really going on.

That's my process.

Last edited:

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
The Right, the Left. Where can you get real news without the lean toward any side.
It was stated yesterday that Fox news viewers dont get reliable news.
I watch both MSNBC, Fox and CNN. What do you guys watch, and why?
I watch a lot of both C-SPAN and FNC

Where was it reported FOX News is not reliable? They are America's Most Trusted News source. Not to mention, they have the best ratings hands down.

Cable News Ratings for Monday, November 21, 2011

Although most analysts lean right, you still get fair analysis from both the left and the right on FNC because they almost always have a lefty as a guest to present their point of view. Most of the other New Channels do not offer fair opposing view points from the right. I believe that is why their ratings are so bad compared to FNC.

MSNBC is the worst. They just spew leftwing propaganda non-stop. I am surprised they are still on the air, their ratings are so bad.