What's new

Where I have been.............

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I had to go home (Upstate NY) on March 17th because my dad had a stomach aneurysm the day before and was not expected to live. He opted for the surgery which they gave him a 10% survival rating and they told him that no one his age (82) has ever survived the surgery for that type of injury. Well he showed them and has now been in ICU for 8 days. He is still under with limited response but we have our hopes up.

Last Friday my mom ended up in ICU also because of her health. My mom needed (needs) 100% care and my father is her caregiver. The nurses in ICU said they have seen couples in ICU that age before and called it "Sweetheart Syndrome" because they have been married over 61 years. She is now better and in a regular room in the hospital.

I came back home yesterday to get some ducks back in a row at home and will be going back up there soon. I'm sorry this is so vague but it is all surreal still and feel like I'm suffering heavy jetlag. I'll get caught up with my PM's and see what I've missed but I wanted to let y'all know what's up...............

I may be having a big sale soon because right now making sure everything is covered financially is the most important thing to me right now.......

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Prayers sent Eddie...

Let the redneck crowd know what we can do to support you dude.. your place is close enough that I am happy to go check on the house, run some errands, or do whatever is needed to help out while you are away... just say the word...

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Thoughts with you and the family. We will help you however needed.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Prayers sent Eddie...

Let the redneck crowd know what we can do to support you dude.. your place is close enough that I am happy to go check on the house, run some errands, or do whatever is needed to help out while you are away... just say the word...
+1 We are here for you. Thoughts and prayers for your family Eddie!

Preston

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Praying HARD for you Eddie.

Please let me know if there is absolutely ANYTHING that I can do for you. Sending lots of love right now from Minnesota.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Thoughts n Prayers to u and ur family Eddie, We r here for ya Brother , Just say the word...........