Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters

funkejj

BoM December 09
Rating - 100%
255   0   0
I enjoy smoking at the house. Being it outside while grilling meat, or in the basement. I enjoy being home. Plus we do not have any cigar bars in my area and my b&m does not have a lounge per say so I don't really go to smoke there..

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I enjoy smoking at the house. Being it outside while grilling meat, or in the basement. I enjoy being home. Plus we do not have any cigar bars in my area and my b&m does not have a lounge per say so I don't really go to smoke there..
When it's not cold out, I love being outside at night around 10 pm. But when it's cold out, I would like to be around a fire, or at the B&M.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really don't know if I have a favorite. Sometimes I like smoking alone on my porch. Other times I like smoking with friends. I do not like to smoke though when I can not enjoy it.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
In DFW area, we had Del Friscos in Dallas that had a cigar lounge. Eat a killer prime steak...listen to music at piano bar...store your smokes in a private locker..and share with as many as 50 peeps.
Our beloved Mayor..saw fit to outlaw cigar lounges...SOOOO...we traversed over to Chamberlains steak house in Addison... same atmosphere

Also... Cigar shop with a bar....for members only.... in Addison

Another cigar shop in Grapevine.. private bar...110" big screen...we bbq outside

NOW...on my back porch... under my palapa... sipping a gran marnier 150... hitting the computer..or just listening to music while I savor the silence of the day... it's called "Kojak" time.....

Attachments

Strick

Finally
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anywhere I can and especially outside when the weather is nice. Guess my favorite place would be out on the porch at my little place in the Hill Country...

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
On halloween my brother in law and I built a fire in the driveway and brought out the LCD tv to watch the college football games. That was a very enjoyable enviroment for smoking a cigar. Actually, multiple cigars.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In DFW area, we had Del Friscos in Dallas that had a cigar lounge. Eat a killer prime steak...listen to music at piano bar...store your smokes in a private locker..and share with as many as 50 peeps.
Our beloved Mayor..saw fit to outlaw cigar lounges...SOOOO...we traversed over to Chamberlains steak house in Addison... same atmosphere

Also... Cigar shop with a bar....for members only.... in Addison

Another cigar shop in Grapevine.. private bar...110" big screen...we bbq outside

NOW...on my back porch... under my palapa... sipping a gran marnier 150... hitting the computer..or just listening to music while I savor the silence of the day... it's called "Kojak" time.....
If I had a beautiful resort for a back yard I would definitely feel that way, nor would I ever want to leave home. I need to change professions.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love my B&M b/c I can smoke and bullshit with great people, it's more for the moment. Overall, I enjoy smoking most by myself while driving.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
"Outside" sums it up -- while walking the dog (sometimes with my neighbor), in the park with the dog, in the yard while doing yardwork. My favorite place, though, is on the patio in our yard with my wife.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
A little search goes a long way with general questions: [ame="http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=32057"]Where is your favorite place to light up your favorite stick? - BOTL Cigar Forums - Brothers of the Leaf[/ame]