What's new

Where is ............?

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Is there something missing in your life? Maybe someone? Is it BOTL you used to see hanging around and you miss them? Post here and tag them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
36   0   0

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Amen. I think about Ara often. He gifted me some shoes in 2014 or 2015 and I still wear them frequently.

I can think of a number of BOTL that I miss seeing, online, in person, or both.*
Pretty much the entire MN crew (Mickey Morris, Joel, Clint Graunke, Dave, Will, other Dave, etc. Thankfully, Rupe is still around), ciggy, SkinsFanLarry, Clint, JDog, Doug (kk33) and more.

*As somebody that's been mostly absent myself, there's a decent chance some on my list have still been hanging around here without me noticing.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Amen. I think about Ara often. He gifted me some shoes in 2014 or 2015 and I still wear them frequently.

I can think of a number of BOTL that I miss seeing, online, in person, or both.*
Pretty much the entire MN crew (Mickey Morris, Joel, Clint Graunke, Dave, Will, other Dave, etc. Thankfully, Rupe is still around), ciggy, SkinsFanLarry, Clint, JDog, Doug (kk33) and more.

*As somebody that's been mostly absent myself, there's a decent chance some on my list have still been hanging around here without me noticing.
Hey, Alex!

I will PM you...Been away from the board for so long. Trying to drop in here and there.

I miss so many people, it would be a long list. I hope to re-connect as time permits :)

Hope all are well and safe...Happy Holidays