What's new

Where is ............?

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I really miss @javajunkie and @Clint but he already posted. Who was the old grumpy guy who used to boot me from chat back in 2012? I miss him as well.

Ara messaged me long ago and sent me a care package and told me he never thought I'd last on this board but he was happy I did. It really meant a lot to me.

This board has helped me so much over the years and is directly responsible for my love of tobacco and why I left my job to get in the industry. These are just a few people that made it great.

Also honorable mention of Anthony Amato who may have been booted but we formed a great friendship. RIP

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Amen. I think about Ara often. He gifted me some shoes in 2014 or 2015 and I still wear them frequently.

I can think of a number of BOTL that I miss seeing, online, in person, or both.*
Pretty much the entire MN crew (Mickey Morris, Joel, Clint Graunke, Dave, Will, other Dave, etc. Thankfully, Rupe is still around), ciggy, SkinsFanLarry, Clint, JDog, Doug (kk33) and more.

*As somebody that's been mostly absent myself, there's a decent chance some on my list have still been hanging around here without me noticing.
I see some of them on Facebook or in my fantasy football league but miss seeing them here.

@Smoqman
@cgraunke
@King Kill 33
@JDog
@AlohaStyle
@mdwest
@javajunkie
@Rick
@willzbar
@LBuzzer
@xFreebirdx
@ATL

Also really miss Ara, Revb (Brian) and Anthony Amato. RIP my smoky brothers!

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy

Last edited: