What's new

Where to Buy HTF cigars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Okay BOTL, looking for some recommendations. I enjoy a lot of the DE LP line, especially some of the HTF sticks. Looking for some recommendations of boards, online shops, etc. to purchase some at.

Thanks!
Jim

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Best bet is to get real involved here on the forum. Get to know the guys, do some trades, see what you can help others find, and you'll build a network of guys who will help you out. Unicos are hard to come by often times, and having a network of guys who you help and who help you is the best way I know to get what you're looking for. Not the straightforward answer you were looking for, but honestly, it's the simplest.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Best bet is to get real involved here on the forum. Get to know the guys, do some trades, see what you can help others find, and you'll build a network of guys who will help you out. Unicos are hard to come by often times, and having a network of guys who you help and who help you is the best way I know to get what you're looking for. Not the straightforward answer you were looking for, but honestly, it's the simplest.
Agreed

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
What Ninja is saying nicely... you have 4 posts here and you are asking for sources of HTF cigars?? Most people here are very helpful and generous, but you need to put in your time and make friends before asking a loaded question like that my friend...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i agree with what these guys said, but if you want instant access to unicos and such, onlinehumidor.com would be a good starting point.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They are HTF... Move along, nothing to see here.

At least he didn't ask for ITF sticks.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
What Ninja is saying nicely... you have 4 posts here and you are asking for sources of HTF cigars?? Most people here are very helpful and generous, but you need to put in your time and make friends before asking a loaded question like that my friend...
This...

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Wow.... I posted in the newbie thread to start the process, and have made a few trades on onlinehumidor. I wasn't asking for people here to give me anything or reveal top secret sources. Just looking for suggestions. I appreciate those that took the time to actually answer and not just flame! For a group that promotes "brotherhood" the welcome wagon is pretty harsh!

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
It's just frustrating lol, no offense to the original poster but it's kind of like a big family here. We share and trade and get together ect......then somebody wants to come it and join....which is awesome, happy to meet new smokers and BOTLs........but then you wanna come In, kiss our sister, eat all the cake, and not replace the Tp in the bathroom. I mean wtf!!!!! Nah I'm just giving you a hard time. Stick around make some friends, meet up, do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight, then you shall receive the force of the liga.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Must be some edited and/or deleted posts. I guess I missed the flaming.

Oh...and I really have nothing constructive to add to replies to OP. Stick around, keep your coat on, have a seat; then learn, share, enjoy.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
relax, don't take it personal, asking for sources on your first real post just can come across wrong most of the time.

Finding HTFs is nothing new, you won't find any secrets here, they are HTF for a reason. Like others have said, easiest thing to do is stick around and make friends and I'm 100% positive you will get some HTF unicos if you do, either through trades/bombs/marketplace or someone posting about a shop that has them in stock. You can even post an ISO in our marketplace after you meet the access reqs. If you don't want to go that route, lurk the deals thread, sometimes people post when a store has them in stock, sign up for notifications from online shops, call shops and ask the person on the phone, make friends with the people at your closest DE LP B&M. Use the search function on the board and I'm sure you'll find other tips, this is a common issue for Liga hunters so information is probably out there.

Lastly, I'm not laughing at you, but I found it humorous that this was your first real post given your username :)

Welcome, I hope you stick around

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I've watched people take so many different routes but really, do you join anything and ask for htf/boss right away. Whether it's pool poker or darts (you have to earn the big money games/opponents) bars bartenders cigar shops liquor stores or soup delis (you've never purchased here I've never seen you or I just don't like you id rather serve this guy ...no stagg/opus /soup for you) hell drugs (f*ck you, you want what/how much? I don't know you f*ck outta here) Sh*t you can't even play Mario bros and get straight to Bowser. if any of these are your vices then you know relationships/time mean everything, and you shouldn't be offended. single digits worth of posts don't mean sh*t. Play the game. Build.

I mean I'd even show you what someone who just joined this year but been active and met other brothers and helped out in ways that doesn't even involve cigars can make an HTF request and it get fulfilled within the hour. But then your not even qualified to see it.

Last edited:

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
HTF sticks are generally gifted ( or 'bombed' ) here on BOTL. This IS a great brotherhood, and part of that greatness is the unsolicited generosity that occurs on a regular basis...Brothers just doing nice things for others just because they want to.

Many new Brothers will post up an intro, hang around, learn, contribute and get established before asking for HTF sticks right off the bat....I think that was the message intended....Hope that helps :)

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
This is probably the best advice given in this thread. Join in, get to know quality brothers and learn about the passion that we call cigars. Take the high road and don't judge others on this boards by the comments of a few. Remember, the words you write give others the impression of who you are, whether it's the truth or not. Welcome and God bless you.

Maybe take the time to read about BOTL. Here is a great link,
http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php/53154-BOTL-Pre-Study-Package

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
It was a simple question to determine if there were places online or at specific B&Ms I should be reaching out to. Having been loyal to a specific B&M for a number of years, I wanted to see if I should be looking somewhere else. I never asked anyone to bomb me any, pass some from their private humidors, trade, offer for sale, or anything else of the nature. Simply looking for places to look online I may not have thought about. Whenever someone new walks into our local B&M we are all incredibly helpful, offer suggestions, etc. without ever biting someone's head off.

Obviously this was the wrong place to ask the question.

To those who PM'd me with some helpful suggestions, I appreciate it. To the rest of you, consider the thread dead.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Welcome to the board man, keep an eye out on the sponsors of the site. They regularly have stuff up and it supports the board. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.