What's new

Where to buy Oust fans?

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Anyone know where to find some now for a resonable price? I have been looking everywhere and can't seem to find them.

Thanks,

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
You can still find them at Big Lots, I paid $3.00 a piece for the last ones I found there. They are usually in the "Clearance" section of the store.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Fine, if you don't find them at big lots, let me know, and I'll send you down a couple of oust fans bro. I have several extras that I'd be happy to share with you. That's it, that's all. No ulterior bombing motives. :)

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Fine, if you don't find them at big lots, let me know, and I'll send you down a couple of oust fans bro. I have several extras that I'd be happy to share with you. That's it, that's all. No ulterior bombing motives. :)
Chris, we all know about your generosity and kindness my good brother! :thumbsup:

BananaEater

VERITAS
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bumpage.

Curious as to whether anyone has any current knowledge about the availablility of these fans or anything similar. I just built my first igloodor and would like to add a small circulation unit of some kind, so anything would help. I know Amazon has 'em, but the $13.54 price tag is something I'd like to avoid (considering I'm gonna need 2 at least) if there's something cheaper out there.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just did a trade with brother Hawaiian. Not sure where he got them, but he may be able to help guide you if you cannot find them on ebay.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered three from Ebay last fall and can't use a one!! From bring sealed in the packaging for so long the deodorizer scent is imbedded in the plastic of the oust fan. I tried everything to get rid of that smell, but nothing has worked. I won't put them in my coolador.