What's new

Where to find the best swag?

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
You could also try going to an event at your local shop if you have one and they do events, reps usually bring along an assortment of swag to give away for raffles or with your purchase. That being said, i never know what kind of swag i will have available for events, we move through the stuff so fast its hard to keep up with what we have in stock!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Anyone with a 7 1/4 hat size? CH has a bad ass flat bill Las Mareas hat but only a S/M size. Charts say I'd fit in it, but was hoping to hear from someone who actually has a s/m flexfit hat and my hat size. I've been burned on those damn charts one too many times with fitted hats.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Anyone with a 7 1/4 hat size? CH has a bad ass flat bill Las Mareas hat but only a S/M size. Charts say I'd fit in it, but was hoping to hear from someone who actually has a s/m flexfit hat and my hat size. I've been burned on those damn charts one too many times with fitted hats.
I have a large head. Tend to wear 7 1/2 to 7 5/8 in the New Era 59fifty hats. I was gifted a CH 39thirty flex fit in s/m. It was tight at first but stretched perfectly. I have a m/l Pirates hat and it fit at first but stretched too big.

Just me experience.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk