What's new

Where to get fresh roasted coffee?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So I've been looking online for some fresh roasted coffee. My buddy at stumptown can't really send coffee for free, that was just a gift for the tobacco mail I sent him :)

Theyre pretty pricey especially when you add in shipping.

Anyone have any good sites they order from? Was hoping for 15/lb but it's not looking like that's gonna happen...
Thanks!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local coffee roasting has become pretty popular. You should check to see if you have a local coffee shop that does it. I live in Carson City, NV, (small town) and there are a couple of places that roast onsite. I used to live in OC, Calif and there are several in that area that roast onsite.

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
So I've been looking online for some fresh roasted coffee. My buddy at stumptown can't really send coffee for free, that was just a gift for the tobacco mail I sent him :)

Theyre pretty pricey especially when you add in shipping.

Anyone have any good sites they order from? Was hoping for 15/lb but it's not looking like that's gonna happen...
Thanks!
I have the place for you. I'll get it for you on my lunch break. I've done a lot of searching and ordering over the last 8 months and yes, usually is between 13-25 dollars for 12oz but I've found a few places in your range.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks a lot guys!

I have many sites to look at today

@Wicket I have too many hobbies as it is man. I've looked at roasting coffee more than a few times in the past, I just don't need to get involved in anything else. I'm stretched thin already!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im a death wish coffee fanatic. They do 5lb bags. Dont remember the price. They also do valhalla java blend.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have the place for you. I'll get it for you on my lunch break. I've done a lot of searching and ordering over the last 8 months and yes, usually is between 13-25 dollars for 12oz but I've found a few places in your range.
I await your response :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the best coffee I've had, Sumatra Italian $13.25
It's really the only coffee I keep around

per lbhttp://greenmarblecoffee.com/regular/

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Lots of suggestions here, thanks everyone. I wish shipping on these sites wasn't so expensive!

I found a local place called Flatiron Coffee. I'll give them a shot this saturday. Their roasts look really good!