What's new

Where to Smoke in Orlando Universal?

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am heading to Orlando tomorrow for business meetings at the Hyatt in Orlando Universal. I am without transportation. Where can I smoke that is nearby? When I have to go to Disney, I usually end up at the Sosa shop. Is there anything like that in or within walking distance of the Hyatt at Orlando Universal? TIA!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You'll be close to Corona on Sand Lake Rd, but not really walking distance. Nice selection there. Looks like about 4 miles from you and not very pedestrian friendly walking. But in case you get over there it's a decent B&M.

I popped in Sosa one time. Looked like they had the "Disney tax" on everything there...about 2x what you'd find in Corona.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If you're bringing your own smokes, there's an Ale House near there with an outside bar smoking area.

I usually smoke at home. Do any bars allow cigarettes but not cigars??

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
If you're bringing your own smokes, there's an Ale House near there with an outside bar smoking area.

I usually smoke at home. Do any bars allow cigarettes but not cigars??
If it's anything like the bars by me, they have a state mandated sign at the entrance saying " Smoking allowed in this establishment" ....followed by a sign that says "no cigar or pipe smoking allowed inside"

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I believe the cigar bar at city walk closed. Coronas is really the best in the area. There is stogies right there on Sand Lake too, but I wouldn't bother personally. I'm sure you can cab it to Coronas on the cheap.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am heading to Orlando tomorrow for business meetings at the Hyatt in Orlando Universal. I am without transportation. Where can I smoke that is nearby? When I have to go to Disney, I usually end up at the Sosa shop. Is there anything like that in or within walking distance of the Hyatt at Orlando Universal? TIA!
I went to disney last summer. I couldn't find anything in the immediate area besides Sosa. The prices were insane. Coronas looks like your best bet. I didn't make it there but it looks like a great shop. Maybe try an uber cab if you are in need of transportation.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Yep, Coronas on Sand Lake is your best bet. And the Uber system is pretty strong. Should only be about $10 or $15 to get there. Way cheaper than a regular cab.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Yep, Coronas on Sand Lake is your best bet. And the Uber system is pretty strong. Should only be about $10 or $15 to get there. Way cheaper than a regular cab.
With Curtis on this, Coronas is the best pick by far. It will be worth grabbing a uber or cab there and relax for a few hours. Sosa only has two chairs to sit in and not the greatest selection. As said above the cigar place that was in city walk is closed, as far as I know nothing else for smoking as opened there.