What's new

Where/who to get custom drawers for new wineador

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Just picked up this puppy up for $39 at WalMart. It's a Sunpentown 8-bottle thermoelectric. I do not have a big stash as of right now, so I think the size will work very well for me. I just had to buy it for $39! Where/ who do I get custom drawers from?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dang. For 40 bucks I'd have to look in to something like that. I'm constantly worried about beetles and leaving the air on just for my cigars probably isn't worth the cost.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
If I could help some brothers out, I'll research some shipping rates.... Of course, I will pay with cash and include the WalMart receipt if anything goes wrong. But can you return an item from another state? They only had a few, so I will see. PM me if interested.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
IMO there is only one place to get drawers. Email Forrest. Believe me he is worth the wait. Just measure what he tells you to measure and when they get there they will be perfect.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Forest does great work. I can not recommend him highly enough. I have ordered from him twice in the past 12 months.. and he has done me right both times..

That said.. I would take some measurements on that little 8 bottle cooler... Im guessing that the spanish cedar trays that you can get on fleabay for about $10 will be close to a perfect fit.. most of them are 12 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 2 1/4... and youll have them in a couple of days as opposed to 8+ weeks...

for CUSTOM work.. you cant beat Forest.. again.. I can not recommend him highly enough.. I have been super pleased with the quality of work, the price, the level of communication, etc..

but I cant see a reason to order custom trays for a $40 mini wine cooler.. if a couple of off the shelf models will get the job done cheaper, be delivered sooner, etc..etc..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cedar-Cigar-Tray-with-Divider-Humidor-/140861797678?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20cc04752e

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Agreed... playing tetris with 3 or 4 cigar boxes might be the best way to optimize space if the off the shelf trays arent close to being the right size.. I would certainly look into that as well..