What's new

Where's everyone at?

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Over 5000 members; there's not much action/traffic. Still the best online community that I've had the honor of joining so far.

Is this usual or did something change?

Well, I'm enjoying myself and learning a lot in the process.

Guess it's time to read some reviews.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There here. Just in part of the forums you can't see yet
I 2nd that. I don't believe I can see all of the forums yet myself.. but having signed up to a few cigar forums, these are by far the most active as far as I can tell. I just wish I had enough time to be more active myself !

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well 3/5 you got your pot count already but now you just need to wait another 26 ish days and you'll see a lot more action. Just keep digging through some of the old threads and time will pass pretty fast.

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
You have to wait a whole month before you can access the whole site? What sections are you all hiding in?? Lol

Freakin' cigar safari....how cool is that..

I tried going into the chat but nothing pops up, it's just w white screen. It tells me a password at the top but nothing ever loads. I wonder if it's the fact I'm on an ipad.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
You have to wait a whole month before you can access the whole site? What sections are you all hiding in?? Lol

I tried going into the chat but nothing pops up, it's just w white screen. It tells me a password at the top but nothing ever loads. I wonder if it's the fact I'm on an ipad.
password is botl12
stop in some time theres a bunch of regs in and we love to see new faces

Rating - 100%
47   0   0

That might be it. There's a app.... And it's bloody awful. But tiny chat is it's name

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yeah. After 30 says you have access to the bombers basement and market place and contests and what not which is where most of us are lol.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Yeah, after a while I got access to some areas of the site.

The chat is Flash-based so you can't use it on an iPad (I've tried on mine). Some brothers aren't on the forums too much other than in the marketplace (you can see that when they joined a couple of years ago, have a couple of hundred posts and a shit ton of trading feedback scores) and others, like me, have stupid amounts of forum posts in a relatively short time but haven't done a lot of trading... yet.

And some of the brothers may be experiencing online fatigue after tweeting the shit out of the Superbowl "game"

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
For me I am not as active during these cold weather months. I'm not smoking many cigars, had my first of the year this week, so I am not on the site as regularly. I only smoke outside so when things warm up I will be smoking more and more active on the boards.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
We're around, I post but not a ton. Been here for almost 7 years and burning leaf for more than 10 on a consistent basis. Ive grown old manish and smoke a lot of the same stuff over and over because I like them. I also gave up chasing the latest and "greatest". If its one thing I learned in my time here and smoking, the hype almost always overshadows the pleasure. The way some things are described you'd think they are better than sex and awesome tits, but I for one prefer sex and awesome tits to any HTF LE cigar.:)