What's new

Where's the second best Pizza

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thin crust: Kinchley's in Ramsey, NJ. Regular pie? Brooklyn's in Hackensack NJ and grimaldi's in Hoboken NJ and Garrison Cafe in NY

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
+1 I'm a Chicago native...nothing beats Palermos on 63rd and Hamlin in the West Lawn area...but the old neighborhood has changed so you better pack some serious heat if you go! LOL!

...or Palermos has another location in Oak Lawn, IL

I've been in MI for 12 years now and I still can't get used to the stuff they claim to be pizza here!
You watch your filthy whore mouth when you discuss delicious MI pizza! lol

Little Caesar's...oh wait I was thinking the worst...
First of all, nothing hits the spot quite like a hot n nasty. That wonderful bloated heartburny feeling is just to die for. But those breadsticks are good and I don't care what you say. Also, bonus points for when you go somewhere and they order like 5 of these things and people are just taking turns blowing the toilet up. Whole damn place smells like rotten cat corpses. Not exactly like I was expecting quality for 5 damn bucks.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
+1 I'm a Chicago native...nothing beats Palermos on 63rd and Hamlin in the West Lawn area...but the old neighborhood has changed so you better pack some serious heat if you go! LOL!

...or Palermos has another location in Oak Lawn, IL

I've been in MI for 12 years now and I still can't get used to the stuff they claim to be pizza here!
You watch your filthy whore mouth when you discuss delicious MI pizza! lol

Little Caesar's...oh wait I was thinking the worst...
First of all, nothing hits the spot quite like a hot n nasty. That wonderful bloated heartburny feeling is just to die for. But those breadsticks are good and I don't care what you say. Also, bonus points for when you go somewhere and they order like 5 of these things and people are just taking turns blowing the toilet up. Whole damn place smells like rotten cat corpses. Not exactly like I was expecting quality for 5 damn bucks.
FivE bucks used to buy me a buzz that made me eat little Caesar's, conspiracy?

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I heard $20 bucks used to buy whatever dude was strolling by the one of the best BJs of his life. That's just what I heard, just saying. Also, on a related note, I have $20 dollars burning a hole in my pocket. Just throwing it out there. No pressure.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I heard $20 bucks used to buy whatever dude was strolling by the one of the best BJs of his life. That's just what I heard, just saying. Also, on a related note, I have $20 dollars burning a hole in my pocket. Just throwing it out there. No pressure.
Who is BJ?

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Who is BJ?
I heard she also goes by (insert prospective target's mother's first name here.)

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Who is BJ?
I heard she also goes by (insert prospective target's mother's first name here.)
Hold on, I'll pick this back up after your fiancee leaves. So clingy...

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Da Michele, Napoli, Italy
My wife would vote for this as well. She brought home a pic of what she had and I've copied to the best if my ability. She's says its good but not as good as the real thing
The real thing is difficult to reproduce indeed. Great you tried.
The best pizza I have eaten since in the US is in Campbell CA, Pizzeria Campbell. It's owned by an Italian guy from Bellagio, North of Italy. They are doing their best with the local ingredients, and they make a good tiramisu'. Amazing to see how crowded, in comparison, is the American pizzeria just at the corner. To me the smell of this last one is very bad, I walk very fast past that corner. But, like for cigars, it's really a matter of personal taste...