What's new

Which bolis?

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
So, I am trying to get a decent amount of Cubans to age and have a nice stock on hand at all times. I have been buying some varried cigars as of late. I am thinking I would l like to try some Bolivar next, since they are supposed to be more full bodied. What wi hid you folks rank as your top 3 or so. I'll prolly just get a box maybe two, am thinking I'll just get the ones that appear on you guys favorites the most. Thanks for the help!

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Of the regular releases, I'm partial to the CJs and RCs.

Unless you can find Simones. Then smoke Simones. I would give my left arm for some more Simones!

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Guy asks what Bolivars he should get, and you guys come up with a cigar that's been discontinued for 5 years and a couple RE's that were released almost a decade ago. Nice job.
Get you some BBF's and RC's. Current regular production that most people seem to like.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Guy asks what Bolivars he should get, and you guys come up with a cigar that's been discontinued for 5 years and a couple RE's that were released almost a decade ago. Nice job.
Get you some BBF's and RC's. Current regular production that most people seem to like.
Scott, sup bro

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
lol. To be fair, I did give him my three choices for regular production before I jokingl mentioned the Simones. I didn't realize anyone actually still had those... shoulda known Chef would!

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
So is the life of the internet ballers.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Bolivar Liberatador Exclusivo LCDH
Bolivar Gigantes
Bolivar Bellicoso Fino

Those are three outstanding Bolivars to age

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk