What's new

Which box of Tats?

dowjr1

Dan O
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you were going to buy a box of your favorite Tats (to celebrate the birth of your first child), which would it be?

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
For something that special, I'd go for one of the nice ones.

Boris
Drac
Barclay Rex
Pork Tenderloin
T110

As for regulars, I like alot, but maybe:
J21
Especiales

Though if it's a girl, you should get a box of Noellas

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
For something that special, I'd go for one of the nice ones.

Boris
Drac
Barclay Rex
Pork Tenderloin
T110

As for regulars, I like alot, but maybe:
J21
Especiales

Though if it's a girl, you should get a box of Noellas
Geez Nate, he didn't ask for a top ten, lol

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Not a fair question...it's kind of like asking which Playboy calendar girl is hotter :dunno:. But anyway, I really, really like the 7th Reserva and the Petit Cazadores Reserva is good too. If it's something you're going to be buying and smoking one of every year then you may want to get something a little larger as I'm not sure how these would age (though there should be more than a few Tat Whores who could chime in on this...gentlemen?). I don't think you could go wrong with any of the LE stuff either, but it'll be a little harder to come by and cost you a little more coin.

Dan

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Havana Cazadores if you were looking for a regular release, Federal 109 Rosados if you were looking for something more LE.

Thecatch83

I smoke Opus like candy!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not a fair question...it's kind of like asking which Playboy calendar girl is hotter :dunno:. But anyway, I really, really like the 7th Reserva and the Petit Cazadores Reserva is good too. If it's something you're going to be buying and smoking one of every year then you may want to get something a little larger as I'm not sure how these would age (though there should be more than a few Tat Whores who could chime in on this...gentlemen?). I don't think you could go wrong with any of the LE stuff either, but it'll be a little harder to come by and cost you a little more coin.

Dan
Another vote for those ET Lancero's!

And in regards to centerfolds, my vote goes to Brooke Richards :eyebrow: