What's new

Which brand do I need to try next?

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Illusione is rolled by Aganorsa, so there are a few other lines that pop to mind.

Amendola Family Cigars Core Line
HVC
Aganorsa Leaf
Casa Fernandez
Viaje
Guardian of the Farm
Warped
Kinda dabbled in all of those and enjoyed every one. Especially the Amendola Cremoso. Was considering those, but was also curious about the Canolli ones too.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Kinda dabbled in all of those and enjoyed every one. Especially the Amendola Cremoso. Was considering those, but was also curious about the Canolli ones too.
I am a big fan of the Cannoli Sumatra and Connecticut. I haven't tried the San Andres since they moved production to La Zona and tweaked the blend.

You might also want to try their Padrino cigar. It is rolled at the AJ Fernandez factory, but I'm not sure of Espinosa or Fernandez worked with them on the blend. I should ask at some point.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Since I haven't seen them mentioned yet,
C.L.E.
Asylum
All Eiroa stuff in general
Espinosa/601/Pier 28(the Pier 28 habano is a big time sleeper smoke imho)
LFD (They can be hit or miss, but the Ligero and specifically the Double Ligero are amazing imho.)
Adventura (I've had two and both were excellent)
Plasencia (Have I mentioned this brand before...I can't remember?:ROFLMAO:)

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Just checked the timestamps on this. :ROFLMAO:

I posted this and then 24 minutes later I had already placed an order based on a tip from @Rdelia . Friggin' BOTL, man. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
So you only take recommendations from Russell now??? WTF man?!?! I thought we were friends.:cry::oops::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Can't wait to see what you ended up with!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So you only take recommendations from Russell now??? WTF man?!?! I thought we were friends.:cry::oops::LOL::ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: He jumped in early and the fact that he sent a link further appealed to my inherent laziness. I would have continued to place orders but then I realized that I have two other ones in addition to this one on their way, that I forgot about. :oops: If the Spending Committee intercepts these parcels before I do, there will be a "Discussion". For maximum impact, "Discussions" usually purposefully take place during the coveted hour or so of Netflix/reading time before bed. :confused:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Haha it was the motherload deal that sold him. The thrill of the gamble!

I purchased the Curivari motherload because of some of your recent comments Matt. So it is full circle!

All seriousness though, if you smoke a couple and aren’t a fan, I’ll buy them or do a trade with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Haha it was the motherload deal that sold him. The thrill of the gamble!

I purchased the Curivari motherload because of some of your recent comments Matt. So it is full circle!

All seriousness though, if you smoke a couple and aren’t a fan, I’ll buy them or do a trade with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, now that I remember it, it was @highsierrasmokin' and @heavyd who caused me to order that SWEET 10-stick Curivari sampler from Fox. So the circle continues!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All the Aladino stuff I've tried has been really good.
It is old school Cuban style rolling. So, it gets better with time. Six months of rest takes it to the next level.

You would like Warped Corto I can pretty much guarantee you, Carlos. It never goes on sale, in my experience, but if my muted palate can detect abundant complexity in them, they must be great. They are baby robustos, but they last forever, kinda like a Padron 1926.
I always forget about these, but they should be any everyone's humidor.