What's new

Which brand do you...

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
tend to like the most cigars from? Not which brand do you like the most necessarily, but which brand, when you pop on to a vendor's site for instance, can you pick the most cigars that you know you like?

For me so far it's RyJ. I can be pretty sure I'll like just about anything they make and I have the most backlog in my "I want" list from their line.

What say ye? (in the correct forum this time!:blush: )

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the Boli line. Everything thing I've tried has been fantastic. Missed out on some BCJ previous trip and ended up with RASCC that will sit for a while. Next time. Used to really like Party but now I find the flavor to be lacking somewhat for my preferences.

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Boli, RA and Cohiba. There's not a bad one in any of those lines. Even the MMs are awesome (obviously not Cohiba)

IHT

Im-Ho-Tep
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
partagas and hoyo... i can't name a bad cigar from either line that i've had personally. i also love JL and VRs. SLRs and Punch's are starting to trip my trigger as well.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I know the feeling Cliff. I'm still very new to most of the Habanos, but so far it's the RyJ that's done the most for me with a variety of sticks. In fact, Bolivar comes in second, and I've only been able to sample 3 from their line! :rofl:

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Partagas and Hoyo here also. Hoyo doesn't get talked about alot but its got to be one of the most underated brands. I had an Hoyo EL the other day from a split, it tasted like i was eating a cocoa bar. One of the most enjoyable cigars i've ever had.

Coppertop

Hi Ya Fellas
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Partagas, JL, Por Larranaga. Punch and Hoyo are definatly close seconds. But I need to try more in there line first. But the Punch Punch and PRS#12 are great smokes.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
I tend to like most, if not all, cigars from the Upmann and Cohiba lines. The only cohiba I've had that I don't like is the Siglo 1.

On the opposite side, I find the Partagas line to have a lot of variance between the variouis vitolas. Some I enjoy, some I just don't get. For example, I love the Party Piramide EL's (original release) but I just don't get the love affair with PSD 4's. I've tried many, fresh, aged, very aged, and it just doesn't do anything for me.