What's new

Which CC do you have 5 boxes of?

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
The recent clearance on la flor de cano pc made it easy. When this last batch lands I’ll finally have 5 boxes of something. Burning through them fast though...
Jeremy, how’s the draw on those usually? Do you find them to be similar to other short filler CC’s? I picked up a box shortly after I went down the CC slope, flavor was good for a cheapie but the box I got was all tent pegs save maybe 2 or 3 of them... I’ve had JLP and Quintero short fillers before, I usually find them underwhelming these days but at least they seem to have a decent draw. I could see myself liking the lfdc and I’m always down to add another cheapie to my yard gar rotation, but not if I have to fight them with a poker every time

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Jeremy, how’s the draw on those usually? Do you find them to be similar to other short filler CC’s? I picked up a box shortly after I went down the CC slope, flavor was good for a cheapie but the box I got was all tent pegs save maybe 2 or 3 of them... I’ve had JLP and Quintero short fillers before, I usually find them underwhelming these days but at least they seem to have a decent draw. I could see myself liking the lfdc and I’m always down to add another cheapie to my yard gar rotation, but not if I have to fight them with a poker every time
Samples out of 3 boxes so far, none have had any hints of being short filler. The flavors I expect from good cc’s and better draw so far than most. :angelic:

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Samples out of 3 boxes so far, none have had any hints of being short filler. The flavors I expect from good cc’s and better draw so far than most. :angelic:
Looks like you got yourself a winner. Short filler cigars that you enjoy. I’m pretty sure RyJ MF are short filler also. I like them a lot

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Monte 2s
plpc cabs
ryj short Churchill
cohiba Siglo 2

with next order I’ll have cohiba Magicos as well... really curious what these are like when they get older. I am smoking some that are 4yo now, not quite there for me yet... but it could be the cigar to

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
From memory:

Edicion Limitada from 2008 to 2015
Cohiba: II, IV, VI, lanceros, robustos, BHK 52,54,56
Trinidad: fundadores
Montecristo: 1, 2, 4, Especial
Ramon Allones, RASS, RASCC, 898
RE Canada, RAPU, RA gorditos, VR XV, bolivar Simones
Customs: Monsdales, hamlet, reynaldo, Juanita, Santos
ER Cuba: LGC jar, ERDM Infantes, Diplomaticos,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Upmann and Hoyo ,Shorts and El Principe, RASCC and Mille Fleurs ..........where the hell did all of these come from ?

ten boxes of Regalias and 12 of Palmas ? 9 Parti Milles and 8 RASCC, 7 El Principe ?

11 boxes of Shorts and 7 of Majestics ?

someone will confess to this, I know....

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Upmann and Hoyo ,Shorts and El Principe, RASCC and Mille Fleurs ..........where the hell did all of these come from ?

ten boxes of Regalias and 12 of Palmas ? 9 Parti Milles and 8 RASCC, 7 El Principe ?

11 boxes of Shorts and 7 of Majestics ?

someone will confess to this, I know....
The Palmas are underrated - I bought 6 boxes when they were on sale last year and split them, should have bought another 6 for myself...

Capn_Jackson

A Razorback lost in Texas land
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Currently 3 boxes of Juan Lopez no. 1, but next week it’ll be 4.
3 boxes of Short de Punch now, and 3 boxes of BBF.
Used to have 4 boxes of Party Shorts. I think I’m down to 2.

Last edited: